Say Goodbye to Net Neutrality....

Thanks to Trump and the Republicans, who love to lick the backside of corporate America at the (very real) expense of American consumers, we'll all be paying more for internet services in the months and years ahead--more for less, probably. There are only four national internet providers--and they will soon be free to do what they want in a market with not-very-much competition. Thanks, gang! Well done....

FCC plans total repeal of net neutrality rules - POLITICO
Lol liberals from 4 years ago just as wrong as now. Shocking

Reactions: Vollifer1949
Content providers or end users? What is considered to be a data 'hog'? Where will the telecoms draw that line? 1mb, 10mb?

I highly doubt that the cost of your cable or dsl internet bill will become less expensive.

I'd bet a paycheck that the content you're served now will get exponentially more expensive. Then what? You going to vote with your wallet? Most providers have little to no competition, this will further limit that.

There's not a scenario where this is good for consumers, unless those consumers are also telecom shareholders.

[whistling]

But Facebook told me this would end the internet and I know it’s true because they have fact checkers

Never forget what they did to this man, who went against the natural incentives of his powerful position, public opinion, and the media to try and do the right thing. Three cheers for Ajit Pai:

pai2.png

pai3.jpg

greedy-boi-most-important-tool-all-human-history-containing-nearly-infinite-amounts-informatio...png

Content providers or end users? What is considered to be a data 'hog'? Where will the telecoms draw that line? 1mb, 10mb?

I highly doubt that the cost of your cable or dsl internet bill will become less expensive.

I'd bet a paycheck that the content you're served now will get exponentially more expensive. Then what? You going to vote with your wallet? Most providers have little to no competition, this will further limit that.

There's not a scenario where this is good for consumers, unless those consumers are also telecom shareholders.
Lol wrong as usual

VN Store

Back