Saturday Aftermath

10. Can someone explain to me why anyone thinks Mike Riley is a good coach?
I'm with you there... I used to think he could have been a really good coach, but after watching them play this year, it's become quite apparent that Mike Riley is only as good as his talent. Probably one of the bigger underachievers in CFB.

1. Ticket scalpers in the Metroplex are on suicide watch.
2. Dave Wannstedt needs to update his resume.
3. All the folks who thought Tommy Tuberville had suddenly forgotten to coach don't look so smart.
4. The ACC is an absolute mess.
5. But for some highly dubious officiating, Miami would be spending the day explaining how they lost to Duke.
6. I could be wrong, but I believe that Dennis Erickson guy is pretty good.
7. Drew Weatherford is a terrible QB. However, if the shots of him reacting to Xavier Lee's success are any indication, he's a really good teammate.
8. Clemson is beginning their annual collapse a little early this year.
9. Ralph Friedgen finally beat a good team.
Drew is a pretty good guy, just not a great QB.
I was wondering if you were in the ob...the local radio guys were cracking me up...suicide watch one minute-then talking about how great Miami played after the touchdown...

Drew is a pretty good guy, just not a great QB.
I was wondering if you were in the ob...the local radio guys were cracking me up...suicide watch one minute-then talking about how great Miami played after the touchdown...
I was there in the blazing sun watching the "U" do a fair impression of Florida International for most of the day.

1. Ticket scalpers in the Metroplex are on suicide watch.
2. Dave Wannstedt needs to update his resume.
3. All the folks who thought Tommy Tuberville had suddenly forgotten to coach don't look so smart.
4. The ACC is an absolute mess.
5. But for some highly dubious officiating, Miami would be spending the day explaining how they lost to Duke.
6. I could be wrong, but I believe that Dennis Erickson guy is pretty good.
7. Drew Weatherford is a terrible QB. However, if the shots of him reacting to Xavier Lee's success are any indication, he's a really good teammate.
8. Clemson is beginning their annual collapse a little early this year.
9. Ralph Friedgen finally beat a good team.

i have always been a tuberville fan.

Don't sleep on the Big East either, I know they've played some weak teams, but Cinci is ranked, Uconn is still undefeated, WVU was ranked top 5, Rutgers was top 10 and USF will be in the top 10 and don't leave out UL who was top 10 a couple of weeks ago.

was, was, and was. too many was' to be impressed with the big east.

I'm with you there... I used to think he could have been a really good coach, but after watching them play this year, it's become quite apparent that Mike Riley is only as good as his talent. Probably one of the bigger underachievers in CFB.

all coaches are only as good as their talent and OSU has mediocre talent. they did last year too.

I was there in the blazing sun watching the "U" do a fair impression of Florida International for most of the day.

Did you see much Dolphins gear....I think my neighbor is ready to go into hiding for the rest of the NFL season.

VN Store

Back