Sark to Texas

The interesting thing is Tennessee for once can have the biggest hire in the country. All they have to do is hire Freeze. Won’t happen but they have that option.
If the rumors are true that Freeze wants the UT job, whose to say he doesn't just stay at Liberty another season and see if it opens up next season?

If he can keep his problem under control, he will be a good coach for them.

That’s a terrible hire. I used to know a safety that played for Sark at U Dub, and he said everyone hated that dude. Idk if it was true or not, but he had a bunch of bad stories about him. Really surprised by the hire.

Reactions: BUBear
He has never taken the important step of admitting he's a drunk and you have to take that step to truly recover.
I am sitting here with a nice glass of bourbon as I type this so I’m not here to be the VN resident recovery expert but I do feel compelled to point something out. The 12 step model of recovery used by AA is still the most widely used method of recovery. Unfortunately the success rates are very low but for over 80 years AA & the 12 steps have helped countless individuals and their families recover from the devastating effects of alcoholism.One could assume with reasonable certainty that if Sark is sober he achieved said sobriety through AA or an AA type program. Your assertion of “admitting he’s a drunk “ is partially right. The 1st step in AA is admitting that you are an alcoholic and that your life in unmanageable . Typically unless you attended meetings with Sark, are his sponsor or have had him offer an amends to you that admission would most likely have been made in a private setting, anonymously if you will. Anonymity is something that is taken very seriously by these folks and going in front of the world to vomit out some sort of confession is not the way that it works .

Reactions: VolNExile
Someone got it wrong that Sark said No. Who was that guy?
RS502323_20170109_DQ7I0485-e1542382829789.jpg

This takes Texas off the hiring board next year and also is a negative for Bama.

This takes Texas off the hiring board next year and also is a negative for Bama.
That’s debatable; nothing has stopped Bama in the last 13 seasons. Losing Sark isn’t going to stop Saban. Guarantee he already has a replacement in mind.

VN Store

Back