Sara on her shot, with ncaa reporter Autumn Johnson

This and the post game pressor is the first time I've heard Sara speak extensively. Another gem. She's handling this moment wonderfully. Bucketts came of age last night.

But hey! Shes got nails! Red ones! On her shooting hand!

On the topic of Kellie being a great recruiter, you have probably noticed how the team's "let's effin go" fire is coming from Sara and Brooklyn,. It really seems like they have become the emotional center of the team--that is two freshman, role players, leading by example...

1000 words....
AP22081058700724.jpg

1000 words....
AP22081058700724.jpg

It's so obvious how beloved Sara is on that team, isn't it? This poignant moment, captured forever in a beautiful photograph, is one Sara will cherish more and more and more as the years go by. It's an image of growing up. It's about living one's dreams. It's about the joy of forming eternal bonds of friendship.

This photo gives me goosebumps!

It's so obvious how beloved Sara is on that team, isn't it? This poignant moment, captured forever in a beautiful photograph, is one Sara will cherish more and more and more as the years go by. It's an image of growing up. It's about living one's dreams. It's about the joy of forming eternal bonds of friendship.

It's so obvious how beloved Kellie is by that team. I kinda did not see that coming, has not been so apparent in her previous yrs. LOL, don't think Lou Brown felt that. This group really does have a special bond, probably bc of the 40 shades of hell they've been thru. So glad most of them will be back next yr to do it again.

Are there pics of when Sara went over to her Dad?

The play was well drawn up and we should consider running it several times to both sides of the court for Puckett or Darby. Even if she misses you have Snoop and Key right there to rebound. Your odds of getting another possession even with a miss were quite high.

Goosebumps for the picture? Yes! But also for your "as years go by" caption. Brings to mind the final scene of the great basketball movie "Hoosiers". That picture at the close of the movie really portrays "cherish memories".

VN Store

Back