Saquon Barkley is the best RB I've ever seen

Nah. Giants o-line is terrible.

I think 1,200 rushing yards and 14 TDs is more realistic.

If you out him behind the Cowboys o-line like Zeke, he would rush for 2,000+ yards and 20+ TDs as a rookie.

Nah, he’ll be so unbelievably incredible that he’ll be elected into the HOF by week 3 of the season.....he’s the greatest anything that’s ever existed on....anything.

Why you hating? This kid is beyond phenomenal and is better than Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Gale Sayers and Barry Sanders ever dreamed the could be combined.

I think he goes for 32 yards per carry, runs for over 12,500 yards this year and 178 tds.....and breaks all of Jerry Rice’s career receiving records coming out of the backfield....in one season. He’ll be so good the NFL will make him retire next January for making an absolute mockery of their game.

Enjoy his pretty face and hot bod while you got him D4H.....he’s so good he’s only playing one year I tell ya.....

Why does acknowledging whether another man is good looking or not make you guys so uncomfortable?

I'm comfortable in my own sexuality to admit the truth when I see it and not care what yall say.

In your evaluation process, do you tend to use the school head shots or their personal social media stuff?

Vernon Davis’ combine was better than Saquon. That makes him the greatest player eve.. oh wait

Ran faster, jumped higher, lifted more... at 22lbs heavier

Reactions: 1 person
In your evaluation process, do you tend to use the school head shots or their personal social media stuff?

Makes it his own...for better evaluation.
J7pAcSew.jpeg

I need Tebow explained too me, there is no way you watch video of him jogging in the rain, and not think top 5 All-Time QB.

Also, should I just order my Niner Super Bowl Champs shirt since we signed the stunning Jimmy G long term?

I need Tebow explained too me, there is no way you watch video of him jogging in the rain, and not think top 5 All-Time QB.

Also, should I just order my Niner Super Bowl Champs shirt since we signed the stunning Jimmy G long term?

My wife ordered two jerseys last week. San Jose girl. She’s been awesome supporting the Vols due to me so I have to return the favor.

Tebow is visually perfect. Such a looker. HoF

Ben and Yankee get likes for making fun of me. At least I admit my crazy, someone else in this thread is in denial 😁

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back