Santiago Vescovi

Are you talking about the NBA G League Challenge? I posted all 6 games from his NBA Global Academy games which were against other HS talent july Atlanta.
The G league games held in Uraguay are harder to find, have since misplaced since seeing them.

Not sure what I am asking for lol

Where are those 6 games stats ?

Are you talking about the NBA G League Challenge? I posted all 6 games from his NBA Global Academy games which were against other HS talent july Atlanta.
The G league games held in Uraguay are harder to find, have since misplaced since seeing them.

Easier than I thought
International G league Challenge
Santiago Vescovi Player Profile, Tennessee, NCAA Stats, International Stats, Events Stats, Game Logs, Bests, Awards - RealGM

Thanks a bunch.

I have seen posters mentioning he needs to be our technical foul free throw shooter and by the looks of those stats I’d say the 4/4 start is a little misleading.

I’m shocked he hasn’t been a better free throw shooter

I’d Stick with Bowden a career 80% guy

I’m extremely impressed by Vescovi. Yes, he’s committed a lot of turnovers, but WAY fewer than I expected from a freshman who only arrived on campus a couple of weeks ago. It’s going to take time for him to get in rhythm with new teammates in a new league, while also making all the adjustments to a new place to live, to college academics... everything.

If he hangs around a couple more years and continues to develop, he has (IMO) a chance at leaving Knoxville one of the most successful, exciting players to have worn the orange and white in a long time. He’s already, as a freshman, one of the scrappiest players on the team. I’m sold on him already.

Easier than I thought
International G league Challenge
Santiago Vescovi Player Profile, Tennessee, NCAA Stats, International Stats, Events Stats, Game Logs, Bests, Awards - RealGM

I really like Vescovi, but dang... had no idea the kid is only 17! Looks like he’s about 20.

VN Store

Back