Sankey should be embarrassed

The thuggery I was referring to was the matter in which the game in Lexington was allowed to be played. Even the ESPN announcers at halftime were amazed how physical the game was allowed to be played. No game at any level I’ve watched this year was played like that one. Kentucky hasn’t played that physical before or after in any game this year.
The game in Lexington was not Basketball, It resembled hand to hand combat Tenn players must tie 1 hand behind their back and get mugged 2 hrs, if u fight back
you get called for foul. Same Shat happen @ LSU, it is what it is CORRUPT to the core...……...……………..GO VOLS

No doubt until they get to the playoffs where officials call holding on ol and pass interference on their defenders. A lot of this goes uncalled by by bummer dave shaw's crew during the season. Bama was embarrassed this year by Clemson. I mean completely embarrassed and had no answers for them. Everyone in bummerland wants to blame the oc and dc but sabear you had no answers and ran desperate plays trying to get back in the game. Bummer did not score a point in the second half. SEC takes care of them just like ky in basketball. If true SEC had knowledge of willie wade before season and did nothing this is a true travesty and skankey should be fired.
I T-Totally agree! I've been saying this for years. The SEC wants a team in the playoffs every year, so they take care of the teams they think will give them the best shot of winning the ship, the "Bummas", and the "Kittens"!

Last edited:
Reactions: 08Vol
Trick Daddy is a self proclaimed thug. Lets blow him up on twitter and tell him to stop using that word.

Too many sensitive folks in this world. Words can take on different meanings. I say a girl is Hot....it doesnt mean she is literally on fire or running an extreme fever.

Grow some thicker skin

Yah, first of all, I doubt it. Second of all, I think that doesn’t really fit most reasonable people’s definition of thug.
I'm not defending the poster or his/her position, but that is how I took it. If it is how they intended to use the term, then it very closely fits the definition you provided, minus criminal intent. JMO.

Reactions: PandamoniumReigns
What do any of these mindless ramblings have to do with being a thug?

Accepting money, paying money and a single instance of a cheap shot foul don’t make you a thug by the definition of the word. I don’t know why that’s difficult to understand.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Well said it BS one game where a crooked ref and coach could cost us outright champions.

Come on now. UT had opportunities and played poorly when it counted most. Champions don't let it get to a call by a ref vs LSU, and champions don't lose to Auburn today. This isn't on a ref, recruiting, etc. UT owns this. They worked so hard for the regular season title and blew it. It's on the players. No excuses.

They're letting the chance at a special season slip away. Nothing worse than could, woulda, shoulda. What a shame.

Reactions: Vols All Day
What do any of these mindless ramblings have to do with being a thug?

Accepting money, paying money and a single instance of a cheap shot foul don’t make you a thug by the definition of the word. I don’t know why that’s difficult to understand.
Looks like you may be beating a dead horse, dude. Somehow you got caught up in the definition of thuggery. Fact is, The coach is a slimy little cheat, he recruited (some) players who are obvious cheats, and it's all going to come crashing down soon.

Just a question for consideration, if everybody is doing it (cheating), why come to LSU--the hotbed of basketball nothingness? Many other places these guys could have stopped off. I'm guessing most of the cheating like this comes from coaches trying to make a name for themselves and putting their schools on the map. I'm guessing Will Wade won't be coaching again for a long time.

Come on now. UT had opportunities and played poorly when it counted most. Champions don't let it get to a call by a ref vs LSU, and champions don't lose to Auburn today. This isn't on a ref, recruiting, etc. UT owns this. They worked so hard for the regular season title and blew it. It's on the players. No excuses.

They're letting the chance at a special season slip away. Nothing worse than could, woulda, shoulda. What a shame.
Now, where is that thumbs down button again, Freak?

I rethought my post and excised it. (Something many more posters should occasionally consider doing.)
This is why we need a Delete function.

Looks like you may be beating a dead horse, dude. Somehow you got caught up in the definition of thuggery. Fact is, The coach is a slimy little cheat, he recruited (some) players who are obvious cheats, and it's all going to come crashing down soon.

Just a question for consideration, if everybody is doing it (cheating), why come to LSU--the hotbed of basketball nothingness? Many other places these guys could have stopped off. I'm guessing most of the cheating like this comes from coaches trying to make a name for themselves and putting their schools on the map. I'm guessing Will Wade won't be coaching again for a long time.
And going back to the thread title, why is nothing being done to Sankey and his lackeys in the league office? Did they know about Wade and the FBI wiretapping before the start of the season and biased ref Anthony Jordan’s passion for LSU? If so, why was nothing done? Bad look for a bad league office!

The thuggery I was referring to was the matter in which the game in Lexington was allowed to be played. Even the ESPN announcers at halftime were amazed how physical the game was allowed to be played. No game at any level I’ve watched this year was played like that one. Kentucky hasn’t played that physical before or after in any game this year.
Want some cheese with that whine :oops:

Can we stop calling kids thugs because they accepted money to play basketball for the love of god?

What do you want to call them? Ne'r do wells? I agree playing basketball for the love of God should put one above thug status. Still, taking $$$ to play college ball has always been against the rules. Who didnt know that when they were doing it?

There’s none left. Kycat fans have ate it all last two weeks crying about Reid being out.

VN Store

Back