Sanders Campaign Russian Collusion

I don't think so. You're being overly optimistic and ignoring what's actually going on. Not everyone in the party shares your "anyone but Trump" mentality.
I'm optimistic that the combination of actual supporters and anybody but Trumpers will be sufficient.

No more embarrassing than the right being blind to Trump's true nature which so is painfully obvious to non-Trumpers.
The right is spoon fed everything and anything that can be considered a negative on a Dem by the right wing media.
Just as you guys think the "left wing media" spoon feeds the left anything and everything that is a negative on Trump.

And what exactly did Bernie say about 29k? That it's the level were the progresive tax would begin?
What's the current level under Trump?
Surly you know..........right?
You're spoon fed, with a snow shovel

I'm optimistic that the combination of actual supporters and anybody but Trumpers will be sufficient.
Who do you think wins the nomination? I know you didn't watch the debate, but have you actually been paying attention to what's going on? Do you know anything about the Dem candidates other than "they're not Trump"?

You're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Who do you think wins the nomination? I know you didn't watch the debate, but have you actually been paying attention to what's going on? Do you know anything about the Dem candidates other than "they're not Trump"?

You're setting yourself up for disappointment.
I have no idea who wins. Bernie is obviously the current front runner. It very well may be someone not among the current candidates. I would have zero reservations with supporting any of them over Trump.

I have no idea who wins. Bernie is obviously the current front runner. It very well may be someone not among the current candidates. I would have zero reservations with supporting any of them over Trump.
And that's you. Not every Dem feels that way, and certainly independents don't feel that way. You honestly should care who gets the nom if you really want to beat Trump.

And that's you. Not every Dem feels that way, and certainly independents don't feel that way. You honestly should care who gets the nom if you really want to beat Trump.
I've said all along I support the person with the greatest chance of beating Trump.

You've outdone yourself once again. "For the sake of humanity"? You're smarter than this, I hope.
He's not.

With people like him its always the end of the world when they don't get their way. Grown ass adults who act like petulant children throwing hissy fits in a dirty diaper.

I will vote for whomever gets the nomination not unlike the Republicans that gave us Trump.

If that is the case and Bernie is the Dem nominee I would like to challenge you with this:

Take a look at your paycheck and all of your finances right now and calculate how much you are paying to the federal government. Also see what your pay raises have been the last several years and what percentage gain you have attained in the stock market either your stocks, 401k, bonds, etc. Use this to develop your baseline. Look at Trumps policy proposals along with Bernies and compare those financials side by side. Take a look at them and ask yourself which one most negatively affects my life and family.

If you look and one side is going to negatively impact your family and your lifestyle are you going to vote for them?

If Bernie gets the nomination and the presidential race gets deeper more stats/facts are going to come out and more folks are going to see how much his policies are really going to affect their daily lives. Some would rather push their family into poverty than vote for Trump. If so that’s your prerogative I guess. My thought is that a lot are going to be swayed away.

To be honest I am petrified at the prospect of Bernie becoming president based off his policies.

Reactions: rocytop2624
If that is the case and Bernie is the Dem nominee I would like to challenge you with this:

Take a look at your paycheck and all of your finances right now and calculate how much you are paying to the federal government. Also see what your pay raises have been the last several years and what percentage gain you have attained in the stock market either your stocks, 401k, bonds, etc. Use this to develop your baseline. Look at Trumps policy proposals along with Bernies and compare those financials side by side. Take a look at them and ask yourself which one most negatively affects my life and family.

If you look and one side is going to negatively impact your family and your lifestyle are you going to vote for them?

If Bernie gets the nomination and the presidential race gets deeper more stats/facts are going to come out and more folks are going to see how much his policies are really going to affect their daily lives. Some would rather push their family into poverty than vote for Trump. If so that’s your prerogative I guess. My thought is that a lot are going to be swayed away.

To be honest I am petrified at the prospect of Bernie becoming president based off his policies.
It would be even scarier if he acted like Trump with his foreign policy and went unchecked. Free trade with china would crush us.

Oh, the simplicity of viewing everything completely through the prism of a dollar sign.
I understand that the most negative impact on my family is to live in a society which views everything through the prism of a dollar sign.

Reactions: Mick
Oh, the simplicity of viewing everything completely through the prism of a dollar sign.
I understand that the most negative impact on my family is to live in a society which views everything through the prism of a dollar sign.

Whether we like it or not life in every society is defined through the dollar sign. My livelihood, your livelihood and your kids livelihood is 100% through money. If not there is no reason to go college and there is no way to better yourself which is the ultimate premise of the American dream.

Spoken like a true poor democrat. No wonder you're so envious of everyone who does better than you.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Whether we like it or not life in every society is defined through the dollar sign. My livelihood, your livelihood and your kids livelihood is 100% through money. If not there is no reason to go college and there is no way to better yourself which is the ultimate premise of the American dream.
That is the most ignorant thing I've read today. Societies are based on shared beliefs and social order.

Reactions: luthervol
So no one. Cool. Glad to see you sit this one out.

I will say,if its Bernie, there are some interesting parallels to 2016.

Trump beat the moderates.

Trump did not really have the support of the party structure.

Trump had to defeat the notion of a brokered convention.

Trump was thought to be least likely of the candidates to beat Clinton.

VN Store

Back