Samsung Galaxy 10 announced

Looks like a bunch of new info has dropped about more upcoming "foldable" phones. There are going to be quite a few of these on the market in the near future and from what I've seen the Samsung implementation may be the worst. Huawei's version seems like a much more logical way to approach it with the foldable screen on the outside rather than the inside, like Samsung has done. Jmo.
The samsung foldable outside screen comes on once folded shut doesn't it?

Samsung always sounds interesting but their software is always clunky and causes the suped up hardware to underperform.

Apple isn’t doing anything exciting but the ecosystem is still too valuable to me.

And folding phones seem very gimmicky to me at this point. I can’t evwn bring myself to drop a grand on on an iPhone X. No way I would drop 2 on a phone.

Anybody on Google Fi? Its such a good deal money wise I think Im making the switch from Verizon.

Anybody on Google Fi? Its such a good deal money wise I think Im making the switch from Verizon.
I had a buddy that used it a while back. If I remember it was a good deal as long as you don't use much data. It may have changed some since then, though.

Reactions: bignewt
I had a buddy that used it a while back. If I remember it was a good deal as long as you don't use much data. It may have changed some since then, though.

Its $10 a gig a month up to 6 for one line and 10 for more than one, after that unlimited. We rarely use more than 2 gig right now so for my wife and i it would be about $55 a month vs the $115 a month we pay with verizon.

Its $10 a gig a month up to 6 for one line and 10 for more than one, after that unlimited. We rarely use more than 2 gig right now so for my wife and i it would be about $55 a month vs the $115 a month we pay with verizon.
Yeah, I'd say you're a pretty light data user. Is that 2GB shared on Fi across both accounts or would you each have 1GB?

I had no issues with Google Fi. If you're a low data user, it's good. Used it for over a year until Sprint started giving away a year of service for free.

But, that's only true until you get to 2 or 3 gigs. With ATT offering $40 for 6gigs, Sprint offering unlimited call/data for a year for free (which is half of google fi), and various other prepaids under $50 there are lots of low cost options.

Reactions: bignewt and Freak
Yeah, I'd say you're a pretty light data user. Is that 2GB shared on Fi across both accounts or would you each have 1GB?

Just am always on the wifi! I think its shared across accounts.

Used my Samsung Galaxy SIII until its battery wouldn't hold a charge anymore. Got an iPhone. My vehicle has Apple CarPlay and no equivalent Android software. Until it does, I'm stuck with iPhone.

Used my Samsung Galaxy SIII until its battery wouldn't hold a charge anymore. Got an iPhone. My vehicle has Apple CarPlay and no equivalent Android software. Until it does, I'm stuck with iPhone.
What does CarPlay do that's so special? Not being an ass, genuinely curious.

VN Store

Back