Same situation as last year

They wont lose to Vandy this year, on the other hand, Mo is tough at CoMo and they will be favored about 3-4 points. It will take a no turnover game to beat them.

At the very worst we split these next two. No reason they can’t win out though. Just get to that bowl game

Same situation besides we are better , and Mizzou and Vandy are nowhere near where they were last year. Mizzou will be a battle imo, but Vandy...if we win by less than 30 I'll be disappointed

Reactions: spyfish007
Same situation besides we are better , and Mizzou and Vandy are nowhere near where they were last year. Mizzou will be a battle imo, but Vandy...if we win by less than 30 I'll be disappointed
candy has always played us hard no matter how good we are

We’re in that same position for a bowl game, but lost the last two last year. It won’t happen this year. This team has learned a lot, and this time, they know what to do to get to that bowl game.
There is ZERO improvement over the Butch years. We still beat the same teams and lose to the same teams. Pruitt will get at least one more year I am sure but IT AIN'T GETTING DONE.

They wont lose to Vandy this year, on the other hand, Mo is tough at CoMo and they will be favored about 3-4 points. It will take a no turnover game to beat them.

I don’t see Mizzou being the favorites. UT is a much football team and is hot right now.

Lose at Mizzou and beat a Vandy team that has completely quit at home. Finish 6-6, go to Liberty Bowl in Memphis imo.

Texas A&M will continue the demolition of Mizzou's season this Saturday,

7-5. I'm gonna dig around and find my TN vs Iowa TaxSlayer/Gator bowl sweatshirt - may get to use it again.

VN Store

Back