Same Ole Crap from CHW

Spook1

Ancient Vol
10 turnovers in the first half and 10% shooting 3-point shots (1 of 10) with absolutely no defense against Arkansas and 3-point shots will not win ball games. We have lost 4 in a row and probably Arkansas to make it 5...then we play Notre Dame which should be 6 loses in a row with supposedly the best two recruiting classes in the past two years....plain and simple CHW is an absolute loser as a coach. When asked for an answer, she had none. CHW has totally destroyed the Lady Vols basketball program...fire her now not at the end of the season.

I don't post here but very very seldom but she needs to go. We need an innovative mind that can recruit well.
I agree she needs to be replaced, but not until the season is finished. It will be painful, but will leave no doubt to how low we have gone. The offense is run like a fire drill with no direction and we simply do not have the shooters and very little inside game. A simple defensive game plan is all it takes to beat us.

I agree she needs to be replaced, but not until the season is finished. It will be painful, but will leave no doubt to how low we have gone. The offense is run like a fire drill with no direction and we simply do not have the shooters and very little inside game. A simple defensive game plan is all it takes to beat us.

I think end of the season is best as well.

10 turnovers in the first half and 10% shooting 3-point shots (1 of 10) with absolutely no defense against Arkansas and 3-point shots will not win ball games. We have lost 4 in a row and probably Arkansas to make it 5...then we play Notre Dame which should be 6 loses in a row with supposedly the best two recruiting classes in the past two years....plain and simple CHW is an absolute loser as a coach. When asked for an answer, she had none. CHW has totally destroyed the Lady Vols basketball program...fire her now not at the end of the season.
If Coach Fulmer does not let her go this week it proves he really don't care about any other sport outside of football.

Reactions: Nute Gunray
Why the end of the season, we would have a better chance of making the tournaments with a Junior High Coach that that woman.

I think end of the season is best as well.

My worry if they wait until seasons end is that we’ll lose our entire incoming signing class. I think they need to make moves now, let Dean be the interim head coach and hire someone before the season is over. Simply so the new hire can build some trust with the recruits. If they fire her at the end of the season and we don’t have a coach until August they’ll all de-commit.

Just looked back at some pictures from games I attended in the past. There was a note on one that the Rutgers game was moved to 3pm on Thursday because of the football team's bowl game. Attendance: over 14k.... Another one that I made a note on, vs LSU - over 17k. My how times have changed. Oh yea Pat was still coaching then. It makes me sad to see what's happened to the once mightly Lady Vols. The legacy IS PAT and I was a huge fan of Pat Summitt; but Holly - no thank you - I stopped coming two years ago when the players were loafing down the flooring, acting like entitled players all the while losing to Texas A&M. There's little pride in the players - they are uninspired by their coach.

Its been 8 or 9 years since (I think) and she has been head coach and has she even led ANY Lady Vols team to the Sweet 16..........I don't remember ??

I think it would be best to announce her resignation now that is effective at the end of the season. It would take the pressure off and get a jumpstart at finding a new coach.

The downside to that is you ever know and however unlikely, she makes a final four tourney run and it turns into a bigger mess.

VN Store

Back