Sam Pittman is enough reason to fire Pruitt

RiverVol

1st year.

Arkansas was hot trash last year - and has been for a while.

They are playing with Alabama. Now, they may get blown away as this game goes on, but in year 1... year 1!!,... this 1st time HC figured out how to get a QB, and field a team that plays with heart and increasing skill.

Forget Pruitt coaching for his job. Other coaches are doing it for him... just proving he should't have it.

1st year.

Arkansas was hot trash last year - and has been for a while.

They are playing with Alabama. Now, they may get blown away as this game goes on, but in year 1... year 1!!,... this 1st time HC figured out how to get a QB, and field a team that plays with heart and increasing skill.

Forget Pruitt coaching for his job. Other coaches are doing it for him... just proving he should't have it.
Pruitt is the worst coach in the SEC that’s pretty clear at this point.

^^ I agree, but man - Alabama is ... ugh...

hahaha... the football gods hate me for starting this thread, but I stand by it. Year One. Should've been a false start call in that last drive. might've made a difference, but it would't change the game.

I would trade Pittman for Pruitt in a hot inverted minute.

Reactions: vol66
You mean the coach losing by 35 at halftime is the reason we fire Pruitt?

actually, yes. yes, I do.
Year One. actual, literal year one. Same COVID as we have in TN. He came in to an indescribably absolute dearth of talent.

I'm watching the game. I know the score. I still think he (and Mizzou's coach) are reason enough... as if GA State, BYU in year 2, and Kentucky at home this year aren't.

No I get it, I think Pruitt is terrible, I just don’t think using a coach getting beat by 42 by a completely disinterested Alabama team is a usable reason

No I get it, I think Pruitt is terrible, I just don’t think using a coach getting beat by 42 by a completely disinterested Alabama team is a usable reason

^^ See the post above you to check and checkmate. Thank you for making my case. We lost to that coach.

Reactions: BUBear
^^ I agree, but man - Alabama is ... ugh...

hahaha... the football gods hate me for starting this thread, but I stand by it. Year One. Should've been a false start call in that last drive. might've made a difference, but it would't change the game.

I would trade Pittman for Pruitt in a hot inverted minute.

At least the OL would block better.

Great point- albeit Pittman out-coached our crew severely in the 2nd half. They beat us fairly soundly, and Pittman is 5-4 if the officiating crews hadn’t legitimately robbed Arky of 2 wins.

Now that the smoke has cleared, they've got 3 wins. Good for them. I'm happy for them. Maybe next year they'll have even more.

VN Store

Back