Safety DeAngelo Gibbs transferring from UGA to Tennessee.

Oh look it's the pot thread again.

Should it be illegal? Yes
Is it Legal? Not in Tennessee

So if you want to maintain a scholarship as a football player at Tennessee, you will have to refrain.

If/when it's legalized in this state, that should stop being a requirement. But until then, follow the rules. It's no different than when I quit smoking it because I got a job that does random drug tests. I want to keep my job, so I refrain. It's not that complicated.

Edit:
I meant to say...

Should it be legal: Yes

VolNExile may want to take his like back. The point still stands though. It's not hard to quit. If you have a job/scholarship you could lose due to peeing hot, stop smoking it. If you don't, losing you're job/scholarship because of it is on you.

Reading all this "information" about marijuana on a player thread forum is giving me the munchies!

Screen_Reefer_01_756_426_81_s.jpg

Reactions: Devo182
Italians have the least amount of heart disease per country than anywhere, a glass of wine a day is actually good for your heart. The same as a beer a day, most people just can't drink one or 2 a day. But I do know a few that do and they are in their 80's. A beer day and never over 2 is what one of them always says. LOL!
They are also the slimmest or close to the slimmest country in Europe. Just sayin’.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Edit:
I meant to say...

Should it be legal: Yes

VolNExile may want to take his like back. The point still stands though. It's not hard to quit. If you have a job/scholarship you could lose due to peeing hot, stop smoking it. If you don't, losing you're job/scholarship because of it is on you.
Sorry, I missed something; why should I take my like back? I thought your post was perfectly reasonable.

“Hers” btw, not that it’s any kind of deal. 1549255474231.gif

eta: oh, just saw the illegal-> legal edit. Apparently my amazing psychic powers divined your intent in the original version of your post. 1549255723838.gif

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Sorry, I missed something; why should I take my like back? I thought your post was perfectly reasonable.

“Hers” btw, not that it’s any kind of deal. View attachment 192537

eta: oh, just saw the illegal-> legal edit. Apparently my amazing psychic powers divined your intent in the original version of your post. View attachment 192538
Lol, glad that 6th sense is working for you. I should no better than to use gender based pronouns on the internet. It gets people in trouble. :)

VN Store

Back