Sabotage?

Stop me if you've heard this before. This is a straight up sabotage job by Bama. I get it we haven't been all that threatening in recent years. So why bother right? I just find the whole thing odd. We hire this Bama lifer to come in and "help" our program, he does just enough to earn an extension then blows the whole thing up. The shady recruiting tactics which have been seen in use by other programs with Bama ties, the clear regression in player performance etc. Isn't it all just a bit too convenient? I remember being extremely confused when Fulmer hired CJP, wondering why he would hire someone who was so thoroughly dedicated to Bama. Was it revenge for being fired? Now with all this playing out I see him so nonchalantly stepping aside as the program burns it makes me think it was. Maybe I am dumb and crazy and that is probably the case but this whole thing stinks I tells ya.

Or..... - how about he's just a bad coach?

Bama wins championships

Tennessee doesn’t even compete for championships of life any more

WHY does Bama need/want to sabotage Tennessee?

Tennessee “sabotaged” Tennessee. Tennessee hired Doofy, Tennessee hired Butch, Tennessee hired Fulmer.......heck Tennessee even hired Pruitt.......and it was easy to see he was an idiot.

Bama wins championships

Tennessee doesn’t even compete for championships of life any more

WHY does Bama need/want to sabotage Tennessee?

Tennessee “sabotaged” Tennessee. Tennessee hired Doofy, Tennessee hired Butch, Tennessee hired Fulmer.......heck Tennessee even hired Pruitt.......and it was easy to see he was an idiot.
I said I get it that we haven't been all that threatening in recent years. My point is I think there is much more going on here than can be taken at face value.

could be karma biting Fulmer for ratting out the cheats on this one Albert Means - Wikipedia

UT wasn't the only school who ratted out Alabama for Albert Means (and the rest of the kids who they signed from Shelby County that they paid for)....

Spurrier didn't like how UF couldn't get into the Memphis market, Cutcliffe was mad because Ole Miss was struggling to recruit in this traditional spot for them, and Houston Nutt was mad that Arky was getting outbid.

I said I get it that we haven't been all that threatening in recent years. My point is I think there is much more going on here than can be taken at face value.

Who “really” knows.

However at the very most if Bama did anything.......it was teaching Pruitt about cheating.

Pruitt was seriously........just that bad. He couldn’t coach, he couldn’t develop, he couldn’t manage or oversee......and now Tennessee is paying for it.

Good DC....yea probably.......doesn’t have the mental tools to be a HC (in my opinion).

Coming to a theater near y'all: The Tuscaloosan Candidate? For some reason I believe that this whole affair was more a case of internal incompetence than external conspiracy...

If you cheat and win......no one cares.

Everyone is happy. Even when coaches leave their off to better things (for themselves). Players are winning, their being developed and going to the NFL.

If you cheat and lose........people get angry.

Folks get fired in front of everyone during the game. Coaches get fired and the reputation is worse than before they got there. Players are losing and unhappy.

Pruitt was a d*ck head coach. Pruitt was idiot. They cheated, they lost, folks were unhappy.......someone spilled the beans......but it’s not a conspiracy.

If they were winning it probably wouldn’t have happened.

If Pruitt wasn’t a d*ck it probably wouldn’t have happened.

Pruitt sabotaged himself and the program.

It was not sabotage. It was poorly executed procedures. Pruitt wanted to keep his job. Bailey started the end of the season.

Never attribute to malice that which can also be explained by basic incompetence. The latter is so much more common that most people realize
for all the proof you need, look at government

OGC.8297fcf6eecf5763871447a2ea3129e3

Never attribute to malice that which can also be explained by basic incompetence. The latter is so much more common that most people realize
for all the proof you need, look at government
I feel like I have read this somewhere before.

Since 2010 UT has had the following in leadership positions.
3 Presidents
4 Chancellors
4 Athletics Directors

I don't think we needed to be sabotaged from outside. The wheels weren't always turning the same direction it seemed or they just didn't care.

And not a single one of them worth a $hit. That’s unbelievable odds.

Stop me if you've heard this before. This is a straight up sabotage job by Bama. I get it we haven't been all that threatening in recent years. So why bother right? I just find the whole thing odd. We hire this Bama lifer to come in and "help" our program, he does just enough to earn an extension then blows the whole thing up. The shady recruiting tactics which have been seen in use by other programs with Bama ties, the clear regression in player performance etc. Isn't it all just a bit too convenient? I remember being extremely confused when Fulmer hired CJP, wondering why he would hire someone who was so thoroughly dedicated to Bama. Was it revenge for being fired? Now with all this playing out I see him so nonchalantly stepping aside as the program burns it makes me think it was. Maybe I am dumb and crazy and that is probably the case but this whole thing stinks I tells ya.

I don't know anything about it but seriously doubt Bama had anything to do with it.

VN Store

Back