Saban’s worst loss at Bama...14 points

The beginning of the end for Saban.......................
I didn't watch the game but I've said it for a long time on this board..... you get 10+ years on a coach and it's time to look for an exit plan.

The beginning of the end for Saban.......................

I think so too. I know its just one game and all that jazz. I'm not saying Bama will take a massive step back or anything but lets be real, that was abnormal. Bama has never ever been dominated like that under the dynasty era. Things are changing.

I didn't watch the game but I've said it for a long time on this board..... you get 10+ years on a coach and it's time to look for an exit plan.

So you're saying that Dabo should be looking to head to Bama?

I think so too. I know its just one game and all that jazz. I'm not saying Bama will take a massive step back or anything but lets be real, that was abnormal. Bama has never ever been dominated like that under the dynasty era. Things are changing.
Even though I think Dabo is a bit of a phony, he comes across as way more likeable than Saban and his competition (Meyer and Bob Stoops when he was at OU). Even pretenders like Harbaugh and Franklin.

Players want to play for Dabo in part because of his personality. Sort of like Pete Carroll back in the day. If you’re watching this Clemson infomercial, would you want to play for Dabo or the Nick-tator? Easy call.

Reactions: Remy
Like Saban beating PF in 2001 SEC championship game this could be the beginning of the end. Saban won't fall off as fast or as hard though.
He could check out tonight and there’s enough talent to win the SEC the next 3 years.

Georgia wore them out for large stretches of 2 different games.

The favorite next year is still Alabama. I do have a sneaky feeling (and god I hope I am wrong) that Georgia finally gets over the top.

But, Bama is gonna be next year’s favorite, so all of this “it’s over for Saban” is a little premature

And yet they are on a five game losing streak to Bama, despite all five being played in the state of GA.

This man salty, taking it all out on teams that are irrelevant to the the ass kicking his team got
Doesn't make my statement false.

Your "goat" got his sh@@ pushed in tonight.. lol.

To be fair he doesn't know how to react to a blowout really since he probably became a fan somewhere between 2009-2012

Doesn't make my statement false.

Your "goat" got his sh@@ pushed in tonight.. lol.

Such is life. It was bound to happen sooner or later. It's been more than a decade since a 3+ TD loss. The timing sucks, but the sun will rise tomorrow.

I'm just glad I opted not to fork over more than a grand for a flight out there and back.

Such is life. It was bound to happen sooner or later. It's been more than a decade since a 3+ TD loss. The timing sucks, but the sun will rise tomorrow.

I'm just glad I opted not to fork over more than a grand for a flight out there and back.

It was predestined he would get annihilated in a title game sooner or later?

Going to take more than a loss in a national championship game to convince me it’s the beginning of the end. The fact the bar is set that high is crazy

Reactions: USMC-TNVOL
It was predestined he would get annihilated in a title game sooner or later?

I don't know about "predestined." But most teams will have a game every few years where they take on a solid opponent and pretty much everything goes wrong. Saban has been at Bama for 12 years and it finally happened. I wish it could have happened in the regular season, but it is what it is.

How 'bout that great coaching call taking the ball out of your best QB s hands and putting it in your 3rd string QBs hands to execute a fake field goal that totally flopped? Saban is not alll that great a game day coach if you take an objective look at his losses.

The favorite next year is still Alabama. I do have a sneaky feeling (and god I hope I am wrong) that Georgia finally gets over the top.

But, Bama is gonna be next year’s favorite, so all of this “it’s over for Saban” is a little premature

Bama went 14-1. Tua is back and they keep reloading . Tonight was the exception, definitely not close to the rule. They got their ass kicked tonight. This is the first time that I’ve ever seen that happen in 10 years. Every major program has gotten worked multiple times during the last decade. Ohio State has been blown out twice by mediocre teams the last 2 years. OU has been blown out a few times , UGA, the list goes on and on. It’s nice to see them comeback to Earth, but they aren’t going anywhere. I take no pleasure in saying that.

I don't know about "predestined." But most teams will have a game every few years where they take on a solid opponent and pretty much everything goes wrong. Saban has been at Bama for 12 years and it finally happened. I wish it could have happened in the regular season, but it is what it is.

Well some loved it.

I let my 10 year old son stay up and watch it with me. His short life has known nothing but mediocre UT football, at best, and dominate Bama football.

We laughed and high fived all night.

How 'bout that great coaching call taking the ball out of your best QB s hands and putting it in your 3rd string QBs hands to execute a fake field goal that totally flopped? Saban is not alll that great a game day coach if you take an objective look at his losses.

Most coaches don't look all that great if you only take a look at their losses.

He is pathetically average. He may have just beat Smart's idiotic fake punt call.

VN Store

Back