Saban’s worst loss at Bama...14 points

The end comes when Saban steps down...and neither Dabo Swinney or Kirby Smart are interested in replacing him. As long as Saban is the Alabama head coach, they will continue to sign a top 2 or 3 class and be in the college football playoff. Now, having said that, promoting Tosh Lupoi to DC was a mistake... Saban was afraid of losing him to Tennessee if he didn't and he is a great recruiter. Alabama's defense was terrible in their last 3 games.

Wow. This board has gone from just crazy to full dumb. I mean people seem to think Bama losing one game means they are all of a sudeen vulnerable or done. I mean lol. They will still sign the #1 class for 2019, win the SEC in 2019 and likely be back in the national championship game next year.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
The beginning of the end for Saban.......................
Man I wish he would get a feeling like coaching any longer would just do damage to his fantastic resume

Seriously doubt he’d ever go out like this but it would be awesome

Instantly I’d feel so much better about chances of winning the sec after going a decade without winning one it feels like it’s been forever

Trust me getting there just to get smoked by 40 not fun or good for the program even. Those last 2 sece titles should be removed from history Bama played Kentucky actually I know they’d gladly take it ass whooping and all

Man I wish he would get a feeling like coaching any longer would just do damage to his fantastic resume

Seriously doubt he’d ever go out like this but it would be awesome

Instantly I’d feel so much better about chances of winning the sec after going a decade it feels like it’s been forever

There is a chink in his armor.......

VN Store

Back