Russia bounty on US troops

That’s 700,000 Afghani.
This really is a nauseating story. The President of the United States doesn't even want to know if intel concerning bounties on U.S. troops is accurate or not. Trump didn't want to be briefed on any intelligence concerning Russian misconduct, because he wanted to maintain plausible deniability later, if and when it became public. Trump believes this gives him an excuse for not taking any action against it. It really doesn't matter how much corroborating evidence there is or what it shows... if it involves Russia, Trump simply doesn't want to hear it... and so he will call it a "hoax" and "fake news" without so much as reading a briefing on it. Trump loves Russia. Comrade Trump. Make Russia Great Again!

Isn’t BB calling another poster verbose a bit like the pot calling the kettle black? Just sayin’...

Yes , but I’m easily impressed and he made me have to google verbose . I enjoy being challenged to expand my verbal knowledge skills .

Lots of brainwashed sheeple in here - still believing in the Trump Russian collusion fairy tale.

Did you forget Mueller’s “outside of my purview” testimony? Wake up. This is just another political hit piece.

Remember this?

Reactions: tennvols77
This really is a nauseating story. The President of the United States doesn't even want to know if intel concerning bounties on U.S. troops is accurate or not. Trump didn't want to be briefed on any intelligence concerning Russian misconduct, because he wanted to maintain plausible deniability later, if and when it became public. Trump believes this gives him an excuse for not taking any action against it. It really doesn't matter how much corroborating evidence there is or what it shows... if it involves Russia, Trump simply doesn't want to hear it... and so he will call it a "hoax" and "fake news" without so much as reading a briefing on it. Trump loves Russia. Comrade Trump. Make Russia Great Again!
What does it matter exactly if Russia is doing it? Do you think Russia isn't trying to help the Taliban? Of course they're doing subversive **** in this proxy war. The same way we sent Javelins to Ukraine to wreck Russian tanks. Or sent Stingers to the mujahideen to blow up Soviet Hinds. This is how proxy wars work. And the things we actually know about are just the tip of the iceberg with regards to the machinations behind the scenes. Are people just now understanding this?

What does it matter exactly if Russia is doing it? Do you think Russia isn't trying to help the Taliban? Of course they're doing subversive **** in this proxy war. The same way we sent Javelins to Ukraine to wreck Russian tanks. Or sent Stingers to the mujahideen to blow up Soviet Hinds. This is how proxy wars work. And the things we actually know about are just the tip of the iceberg with regards to the machinations behind the scenes. Are people just now understanding this?
Per the State Department, The Taliban is a terrorist network and if true, this makes Russia a state sponsor of terrorism. Sending Javelins to the Ukraine in order to help an allied nation repel aggression, is drawing a false equivalency. This marks an escalation of hostilities and a return to Cold War era tactics. It is unacceptable. However, you are missing a more significant point here. Trump continues to demonstrate that he does not care about Russian misconduct. It seems that there is literally nothing which Vladimir Putin can do to fall out of favor with Trump. If intelligence exists which portrays Russia in a negative light, Trump doesn't want to hear it. Since this intelligence was handed to him in the form of a written Presidential daily brief (and whether he read it or not, it was given to him), Trump has continued to lobby for Russia to be allowed back in to the G 7. That is alarming. I do not believe that Trump supporters would have been dismissive of this, if Obama had shown such respect and unconditional affinity for Russia. There has to be a reason why this is happening. Trump's repeated deference to, and defense of Russia is bizarre.

This is not complicated at all.

Russia exists today because of the oil and natural gas pipelines into the MidEast.

This want for this resource is what really bankrupted Russia nearing the end of the Cold War.

By Trump allowing the USA to produce more and sell more, we are fighting Russia.

You want to cripple them, and then topple them, take away the only thing besides the Russian Mafia that allows that country to stay above water, the pipelines.

Per the State Department, The Taliban is a terrorist network and if true, this makes Russia a state sponsor of terrorism. Sending Javelins to the Ukraine in order to help an allied nation repel aggression, is drawing a false equivalency. This marks an escalation of hostilities and a return to Cold War era tactics. It is unacceptable. However, you are missing a more significant point here. Trump continues to demonstrate that he does not care about Russian misconduct. It seems that there is literally nothing which Vladimir Putin can do to fall out of favor with Trump. If intelligence exists which portrays Russia in a negative light, Trump doesn't want to hear it. Since this intelligence was handed to him in the form of a written Presidential daily brief (and whether he read it or not, it was given to him), Trump has continued to lobby for Russia to be allowed back in to the G 7. That is alarming. I do not believe that Trump supporters would have been dismissive of this, if Obama had shown such respect and unconditional affinity for Russia. There has to be a reason why this is happening. Trump's repeated deference to, and defense of Russia is bizarre.
Just a couple of things.
Have we ever supported a terrorist?

How do you continue to say Trump doesn't care about Russian misconduct when Obama knew they were trying to interfere with our election and did NOTHING. Annexed a major city in ally's country and did NOTHING? Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with the way Obama handled it, I just think your outrage over Trumps handling of it may be a tad on faux side.

Who has hurt this country more? George Soros, the Koch brothers or putin?

You are so asinine that you can't see the irony in someone calling out the President for using childish nicknames while calling the President a childish nickname. It is one of your best qualities.It's why I like you so much.

Since the guy that runs this place is Freak, I'm going to take that as a compliment.

Okay boss, I know your excited to to "call me out" for what I assume is hypocrisy, but let's hold the phone for just a second.

Please tell me the childish nickname that I used?

You are ascribing motives to an unknown origin. It is entirely possible that these "leakers" are just concerned citizens, who believe that sufficient evidence exists to act upon this intelligence, and they are troubled because that isn't happening. There doesn't have to be a political agenda behind leaking. Who is the most famous leaker in modern history? Daniel Ellsberg, right? He did what was right and needed to be done. He was a patriot.
And you’re ascribing motives to Trump when you have no idea about what he’s thinking. You also said Trump is way softer on Putin. Is that because Obama said he told Putin to stop interfering while at the same time letting him take over part of another country with zero resistance? Just more whataboutism from the guy that condemns such.

Okay boss, I know your excited to to "call me out" for what I assume is hypocrisy, but let's hold the phone for just a second.

Please tell me the childish nickname that I used?
Were you talking about someone other than President Trump? If you don't know how to spell it correctly I apologize.
I "called out" Mick for not seeing your hypocrisy. My comment to you was to make fun of the fact that you Joe Bidened your comment.

Trump sent Javelins to Ukraine. Obama refused. So which one is the Russian stooge?

And you’re ascribing motives to Trump when you have no idea about what he’s thinking. You also said Trump is way softer on Putin. Is that because Obama said he told Putin to stop interfering while at the same time letting him take over part of another country with zero resistance? Just more whataboutism from the guy that condemns such.
It's very clear what Trump is thinking. He thinks Russia didn't do it... and the evidence is irrelevant. Just like when Russia hacked the DNC, Trump will publicly side with their denial.

You say this, but, the opening of our strategic oil and gas were pushed to be what they are worldwide today, as this is the best way to fight Russia, next to fighting.

I'll agree on the summit and G7. However, this move alone will do more to hurt Russia than anything else.

You say this, but, the opening of our strategic oil and gas were pushed to be what they are worldwide today, as this is the best way to fight Russia, next to fighting.

I'll agree on the summit and G7. However, this move alone will do more to hurt Russia than anything else.
It’s idiocy to exclude a major world power from the collective of the rest of the world powers. I laughed when this token play was put in place. It’s better to have them there and hammer their asses face to face on their expansionist policy I’d submit.

Trump. Has. Had. Tougher. Policy. On. Russia. Than. Barry.

Your continual repeating that pro-Russia tripe doesn’t make it true.
LOL. Sure, he has. Since day one, Trump has done nothing but try to remove sanctions from Russia and he has done whatever he could to keep from implementing new ones... and he hasn't enforced the sanctions which are in place. He had no choice but to sign the sanctions bill in August of 2017 because it had passed Congress with a veto proof majority. Trump has sided with Putin at every turn and lobbied to have them admitted back in to the G 7. No American President has ever been this slavishly devoted to assisting an adversary before.

It. Doesn't. Matter. How. You. Type. It. Trump. Is. Putin's. Patsy.

Reactions: Mick and tvolsfan

VN Store

Back