Russia and the NRA

That’s just it. The leftist seem to think everyone who owns a gun obviously loves the NRA. They’d be surprised to find out how popular that organization actually is.
Hint for them: it’s dying.

I dont think gun owners love the NRA. I think legislators love the NRA' s money though.

That's cool if that's how you want to interpret it. Just chiming in with my thoughts on the NRA.
The other option is that you’re more Republican than you think.
Edit: you ever find that ZBB cover of “killing in the name of” of “bulls on parade “?

The other option is that you’re more Republican than you think.
Edit: you ever find that ZBB cover of “killing in the name of” of “bulls on parade “?

That was awesome. Went down a youtube wormhole and found a video of them playing "bulls on parade" with Zack de la rocha.

Maybe I'm not a blue dog, maybe I'm just a Democrat who doesn't want to see the AOC wing of the party take over. Neo-BlueDog?
Hold on.....AOC is showing a few signs of working across the isle and trying to find common ground with Cruz of all people. In my mind that puts her ahead of most of the “party first“ hacks that have been there for decades.

Hold on.....AOC is showing a few signs of working across the isle and trying to find common ground with Cruz of all people. In my mind that puts her ahead of most of the “party first“ hacks that have been there for decades.

That is true. I know they've worked on some lobbying legislation, but I'm not on board with the way I see some of her social stuff. I dont think Medicare for all, free tuition, etc will work.

That is true. I know they've worked on some lobbying legislation, but I'm not on board with the way I see some of her social stuff. I dont think Medicare for all, free tuition, etc will work.
Nor do I. But I’ll deal with people I disagree more with who are capable of compromising over people I disagree with less that cannot.
That’s why I think to 60 rule in the senate is so important. I’ve said before that I think bi-partisan sponsorship should also be required to submit a bill for consideration.

Several one of the mystery posts look like propaganda lines cooked up by Russian military intelligence. Lately, that is how most of the card carrying members of the Godless Republican Party talk. They would be funny if they weren't doing so much harm to our country.

VN Store

Back