Russia and the NRA

05NRA1-popup.jpg

Reactions: luthervol
GONYEA: Let me just turn this on its head for a moment. If a Republican governor of a red state did something using regulatory power to pressure insurance companies and banks to stop doing business with some group - what if it were planned parenthood or the ACLU, and they suddenly couldn't get insurance or banking services? Would that be a legitimate use of government power?
CUOMO: Well, the - it's not a hypothetical, Don, when you're posing it with Planned Parenthood, right?

Brilliant. This is exactly the question I asked and he deflected as well as you did.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
The level of engagement that you guys display is quite special. I've seen ostriches less inclined to stick their head in the sand and hope it all goes away.

There seems to be little dispute that the FBI is looking into Torshin, a man with Kremlin connections, and whether he funneled money to the NRA for use in the 2016 election. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But the FBI is sniffing around, as are members of Congress. This may end up being nothing--lots of investigations uncover no improprieties--but it is something that's being investigated, and you can't wish that away, no matter how close you cuddle up to Hannity or how many sweet nothings you whisper to your AR-15.

You know you’ve gone too far when you start a thread that LG wouldn’t . You may want to ask LG how many ant-TDS pills he takes a day and up your dosage accordingly .

You know you’ve gone too far when you start a thread that LG wouldn’t . You may want to ask LG how many ant-TDS pills he takes a day and up your dosage accordingly .

I can just imagine LG sitting in front of his computer about to hit "send"... and then he chuckles a bit as he shakes his head and walks away from his desk.

VN Store

Back