Russia and the NRA

Tears of the gun nuts are sweet. Did I do that right?
loudly-crying-face_1f62d.png

The NRA has made their bed. Sleeping with the enemy is frowned upon.
So free speech and association should be unfettered as long as you agree with it. Otherwise it’s ok to get the government involved.

If Trump threatened businesses from ties to the National Organization for Women would you also be supportive?

So free speech and association should be unfettered as long as you agree with it. Otherwise it’s ok to get the government involved.

If Trump threatened businesses from ties to the National Organization for Women would you also be supportive?
If NOW was cavorting with Russian spies and taking Russian dark money, you damn right I would want them shut down.

If NOW was cavorting with Russian spies and taking Russian dark money, you damn right I would want them shut down.
Lol cause that’s what this is about. Wouldn’t it make more sense to launch a state investigation as opposed to threatening businesses? I mean if YOU know the NRA has taken Russian dark money then surely NY investigators can put that case together.

Lol cause that’s what this is about. Wouldn’t it make more sense to launch a state investigation as opposed to threatening businesses? I mean if YOU know the NRA has taken Russian dark money then surely NY investigators can put that case together.
Are you even paying attention? This isn't hard to connect the dots. Have you ever wondered why a "college grad student" is making 6 figure transactions and a trail of cash with Russian Alfa Bank? LOL

In case you didn't notice, this predates any Russian BS conspiracy theories you might have.

Furthermore, if you think it's fair for a sitting government to suppress free speech via intimidation and coercion of private institutions, then let's just go ahead and open that Pandora's Box...

Government control of private businesses is the actual definition of fascism.

I find it rather funny that our resident libs are cheering on New York..

Oops...
Yes let’s note for the record when Trump has done this with regards to Amazon or the NFL the media can’t call him a dictator fast enough.

You might want to consider where the money will go if it's not going to the NRA, like the GOA. You may find yourself on the wrong side of a "the devil you know" situation.

Actually, the lawsuit implies the warning was for ALL gun rights groups.

I'm surprised the GOA hasn't bought into the suit.

VN Store

Back