Rushing...off Topic

UTVOLFAN

Ats Yds Avg TD

Vince Young 167 1079 6.5 14

Ced 181 1005 5.6 8

not really comparable, but still.....

:lol: Well, I won't argue with the way ol' Mack runs things in Austin. In case you haven't noticed, they're doing quite well for themselves. Mack Brown is 70-19 over the last seven seasons. So if his QB can't throw, I quite frankly don't care.

Well, I'd say scrambling is easier for a QB than running is for a RB. Q's can just sit around and wait until there's a wide-open lane and take off. Runbacks have a defined gap to hit and have to do it with precision.

Originally posted by milohimself@May 1, 2005 12:00 PM
Well, I'd say scrambling is easier for a QB than running is for a RB. Q's can just sit around and wait until there's a wide-open lane and take off. Runbacks have a defined gap to hit and have to do it with precision.

yea no doubt..but still...thats a crazy amount of yards

Isnt that the QB down eeerr' in Texas? All i seen and i concentrate on SEC so didnt see much of him except for him eating Mitch i gun alive.
They couldnt stop him. May have been unprepaired? But in todays Fooseball and again i didnt see any of him other than the bowl game you'd thought them chhugins would'a been a little more aware this dude is big and doesnt mind to skip, bop and roll over you

They got caught up in trying to stop Cedric Benson that Vince Young just got the way cleared and went wild.

I dont think wild is the right word to describe what he did. I have never seen a qb dominate a game like he did that night.

Yeah. I was really hoping we was going to play them in the cotton bowl. But looks like we can always play them in the rose bowl this year.

VN Store

Back