Run on Vol Merchandise

DuckinVol

Nothing like a blowout win to turn Jackson, TN orange. First noticed in Kroger yesterday when it appeared half the people had on something Vol. A few minutes ago I went by Academy to check ammo, and the UT merchandise section was absolutely loaded with people loading up shopping carts.

Made me feel warm inside.

Nothing like a blowout win to turn Jackson, TN orange. First noticed in Kroger yesterday when it appeared half the people had on something Vol. A few minutes ago I went by Academy to check ammo, and the UT merchandise section was absolutely loaded with people loading up shopping carts.

Great to see! Recruits in Tennessee need to see the orange on display.

Reactions: BigDave
What's academy ammo situation like? Is it reasonably priced? Do they ask to see I.D. with ammo purchase (like stupid walmart)?
Do they sell handgun ammo?
I have never been there before.

Everyone needs to be wearing hats, shirts and shoes and battle flags need to be flying everywhere all the time.

We need to work hard to get our fans fired up again and to make certain that recruits are forced to take notice that our Big Orange footVOL Team is climbing back up the mountain again.

We need to help with recruiting any way we can!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

What's academy ammo situation like? Is it reasonably priced? Do they ask to see I.D. with ammo purchase (like stupid walmart)?
I got a couple of 200 round green tip 5.56 for about $0.70/rd there last week. They had a ton of it. Several other brands of .223, some shotgun shells, and a couple of odd calibers. They didn't have any popular handgun calibers in stock. I didn't have to show ID.

Reactions: saxvol and BigDave

It’s where I go to get all mine but it’s best practice to shop around. Yes they sell all types and I don’t remember having to show ID for purchase.

Ohh and if their truck schedule is the same Tuesday and Thursday they get shipments

You can buy online again, online was always out of stock for months. I checked some sites a couple days ago and bought some

Ammo stock is better than most others around here. Prices on stuff I normally buy seem 10-20% above prepandemic. I've never been carded there. They had a good supply of 9mm and .45 ACP. I was looking for some 130 grain .270 ammo, but no luck.

Reactions: saxvol

Wow in Jackson surprised

Reactions: DuckinVol

VN Store

Back