Rose Bowl: #1 Alabama v. #4 Notre Dame (ESPN, 4PM EST)

Watching bama reminds me of tennessee in the 90s and early 2000s. Makes me sick. Big and fast.
I don’t think Tennessee was ever close to this level. I’m 37 and have never seen a program like this in my life. Nebraska had a great run from 93-97 and USC was terrific from 02-08, but they pale in comparison to what Bama is.

Hopefully Saban wins his 7th national title breaks the tie with Bear and decides to call it a day.

Hahahahaha... is this your only Christmas Wish? that would be a gift to college football - even though it honestly, probably would not help us at all.

Hahahahaha... is this your only Christmas Wish? that would be a gift to college football - even though it honestly, probably would not help us at all.
Saban needs to ride off into the sunset, no it probaly won’t help us much we can’t even beat Kentucky and Arkansas now but it couldn’t hurt.

I don’t think Tennessee was ever close to this level. I’m 37 and have never seen a program like this in my life. Nebraska had a great run from 93-97 and USC and was terrific from 02-08, but they pale in comparison to what Bama is.
I guess it was a bad comparison i guess i just remember when we were at a whole other level than we are now.

One of the best offenses that I’ve ever seen and they’ve played half the season without Jaylen Waddle.....

They were forced to depend on the run game more because of that. It made them more balanced. And it gave more targets to D Smith

I don’t think Tennessee was ever close to this level. I’m 37 and have never seen a program like this in my life. Nebraska had a great run from 93-97 and USC was terrific from 02-08, but they pale in comparison to what Bama is.

There have been some good runs for sure; but nothing compares to this Alabama run under Saban. I think Miami’s Bad Boys/Jimmy Johnson era in the 80’s-early 90’s was the closest I can remember to this level of dominance.

Reactions: feathersax
There have been some good runs for sure; but nothing compares to this Alabama run under Saban. I think Miami’s Bad Boys/Jimmy Johnson era in the 80’s-early 90’s was the closest I can remember to this level of dominance.
Back when everyone was wearing Miami gear...

Reactions: JBVolunteer

VN Store

Back