Rose Bowl: #1 Alabama v. #4 Notre Dame (ESPN, 4PM EST)

I don’t believe there was a less stressful job to have had in 2020 than a Alabama field goal kicker.

The fine folks who selected ND over pretty much any other one loss team sure did a fine job. Tip O’ the Cap to ya

Reactions: N.ohio vol
The fine folks who selected ND over pretty much any other one loss team sure did a fine job. Tip O’ the Cap to ya

Is there any team in the country that you think of that can stop this Alabama team? Everybody looks like a bum against this team.

Reactions: N.ohio vol
The only other one loss team was A&M. We’ve already seen them get blasted by Bama. Notre Dame had a better resume.

Reactions: JBVolunteer
Congratulations on winning the 1st blue font zinger of 2021.
Thank you! I am so honored.

I would first like to thank Mom and Dad for making me possible, but I would also like to thank the VN Academy, all the voters, and last but not least, feathersax for recognition of all my hard work. It really has been a long time coming!

Bama has ruined college football
They sure seem to take the suspense out of the season.

Not that it will ever happen, but I would like to see the NCAA champions play the last place NFL team in an exhibition. It would be interesting to see if they could even be competitive.

Notre Dame should have two losses but Clemson didn’t have their quarterback in their first meeting.
Well first, it doesn’t matter that “they should” have two losses. They only have one. Secondly, yes Lawrence missed the first game, but offense wasn’t the issue. Clemson was playing without four defensive starters. That’s why ND was able to move the ball at will on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mtnvol80
Sure seems like it will.

I keep thinking back to the USC dominance from the early 2000’s. I’m not so sure they ever drop off without the NCAA blowing them up.
Saban retires i think things will change in a few years after that. But we gotta get our crap figured out.

VN Store

Back