Roll Call

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
Drop in and say hello so I'll know everyone is alive and well. Happy 4th to everybody too!

Here and accounted for!

Sorry I haven't been posting much, it's been crazy. I hope to get back in the swing soon!!

I hope everyone has a great 4th..I know that I am looking forward to it.

Broke both my legs and fractured my skull in a car accident a few weeks back. Am stuck on my bed most of the day. I am on my laptop now.

Originally posted by U-T@Jul 6, 2004 5:20 PM
Broke both my legs and fractured my skull in a car accident a few weeks back. Am stuck on my bed most of the day. I am on my laptop now.

That's horrible!! At least you have a laptop.

I hope you get well soon!

Originally posted by U-T@Jul 6, 2004 4:20 PM

You poor baby!!

Be glad it wasn't worse though, U-T. My friend was killed on the 24th in a car accident.

If you get bored and wanna chat, just drop a line and name the time.

LIO, is your vacation still going well? When do you have to go back (it seems to get earlier every year) ?

I'm here as well.....spending my summer off from the GRAAAND university of kentucky...(go vols)....fishing and traveling....trying to find a part time job. I've gotta come up with the money for a UNLV ticket!!! I was recently fired from another part time job for wearing my power T at my hardware store job. :moon2: (kiss my orange ass) but....i'm still here counting down the days along with everyone else!

.....go vols :good:

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jul 6, 2004 7:02 PM
LIO, is your vacation still going well? When do you have to go back (it seems to get earlier every year) ?

Teachers go back for In-service Training sometime during the first week of August.
I will admit I am ready to go back. I was just born to teach, I guess.

Originally posted by spreadI@Jul 6, 2004 7:26 PM
I was recently fired from another part time job for wearing my power T at my hardware store job.

There HAS to be a story behind that!! That's not legal! Is it?? :blink:

i was gunna quit anyway.....i was offered a job with uk football..and i was gunna take it...but i honestly couldnt imagine missing a vols game b/c i was working for them. the boss always gave me hell about it. he had a huge collection of shot glasses and the one in the middle was a power T and it was always turned upside down.....and i would turn it right side up every now and then...so he wrote me up.
So long story KINDA short...shew...he fired me because he said my class schedule wasn't fitting around what they needed anymore, but the day before he told me he would "get rid" of me if i wore that hat. kinda funny it happened the next day! but as usual i continue my faith to the big orange :bow:

LIO you are ready to go back? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

SpreadI....way to take one for the team. :good: :good:

i'm an ex QB.....and i aspired to be like Tee and Peyton.....so I know this....takin one for the team only means you dont getta see what a beautiful play takes place downfield. good to know that i have some other members of my team. In Lexington, if you have a T on your car...you cant even get over in traffic. But of course, there ARE some Vols here....and trust me, when we see each other, we always give waves back and forth. uk fans are NOT cool with UT fans at all..that just baffles me...of course they claim EVERY YEAR that "the SEC" sets the refs up to call for UT b/c of money....YES...thats what is said around here all the time..... :bs:

That's really amazing that people really think that. I think that Kentucky has had some really good teams and they have played some really good games against us. I think they just have not really learned to win yet. The players just don't have that level of confidence late in games to pull out some of those close ones.

Well it all goes back to the pass interference call late in the game in 2001. Man we played terrible, but they still think the game was blown on that call alone. I agree on the good teams in the past, minus the whole Mumme era. That was a big joke. I think they really have something special going on here with the staff. I think its all set in place for Archer to take over in a few years after Brooks is done. Archer is an incredible guy, and I really think he could actually be Kentucky footballs Dusty Baker if you know what I mean.

Originally posted by U-T@Jul 6, 2004 4:20 PM

Dude, I am sorry to hear that. Good to see that you are well enough to turn on the computer from time to time. I pray for a quick recovery.

VN Store

Back