Rolando Melancon

There's a story on Rivals.com where Melancon said UT is his leader by far. He says it's not even really close, and that he's very close to committing to UT. He's looking at his final official visits as just paid vacations. He told UT coaches he might call and give them a Christmas present in the form of his verbal committment.

There's a story on Rivals.com where Melancon said UT is his leader by far. He says it's not even really close, and that he's very close to committing to UT. He's looking at his final official visits as just paid vacations. He told UT coaches he might call and give them a Christmas present in the form of his verbal committment.

I hope all that's true, we need him

i'm still laughing about the mario williams with the titans quote then like 5 others said the same thing i can see those lsu fans at there computers now :crazy:

way, way too much profanity. It sure sounds nice to hear those guys say he is a lock for the Vols. The last post about his grades scares me a little. Of course, Mario Williams plays for the Texans.

for a second i thought i was stupid thinking he was with the texans but no i'll leave the thinking stupid to the tiger fans

what amazes me is that they can read, I expected their msg board to be all pictures

Quote from Tiger board - "My bro says that Ro doesn't talk about his college choice at all, but that he believes he is a lock to go Tennessee. Phil was in Lutcher a couple of weeks ago, he brought Ro 5 dozen of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. "

Another of Phil's recruiting tricks.

if phil really wanted to get Ro, he would've taken him Dunkin Donuts.... Dunkin > Krispy Kreme all day every day.

and yeah, i couldn't read more than a few posts from that LSU board.... so many typos and so much profanity and so little knowledge.... it was the perfect storm of uselessness.

HAHA, I posted on the Tiger board for about 2 weeks and they banned me. Guess what my name was? Come on, guess. I was REALLY popular over there. Give up?

I was Rick Clausen. Wonder why they hated me and banned me?

if phil really wanted to get Ro, he would've taken him Dunkin Donuts.... Dunkin > Krispy Kreme all day every day.

No way. A dozen hot KK donuts can't be beat. I want a donut, not a piece of cake and call it a donut.

and yeah, i couldn't read more than a few posts from that LSU board.... so many typos and so much profanity and so little knowledge.... it was the perfect storm of uselessness.

Krispy Kreme is to Dunkin' Donuts as the Ritz Carlton is to a Motel 6.

HAHA, I posted on the Tiger board for about 2 weeks and they banned me. Guess what my name was? Come on, guess. I was REALLY popular over there. Give up?

I was Rick Clausen. Wonder why they hated me and banned me?

VERY VERY funny:lolabove: :lolabove:

I hope he commits really soon. Hopefully before Christmas. One of the worst feelings is waiting on studs to commit.

Probably not before Christmas since he said he plans on giving the coaches a present by calling on Christmas day and committing.

VN Store

Back