Rodney Garner

FenianVol

Is he overrated in recruiting or is he a closer with recruits, does he compare with trooper or does he have a better reputation?

Is he overrated in recruiting or is he a closer with recruits, does he compare with trooper or does he have a better reputation?
If Trooper Taylor works hard, says his prayers, and gets real lucky, he might be half the recruiter Rodney Garner is someday.

If Trooper Taylor works hard, says his prayers, and gets real lucky, he might be half the recruiter Rodney Garner is someday.

Garner is the unquestioned master, no doubt, but you never know when the student may snatch the pebble from the master's hand.

Im sure your next question is "What religion is he?"

I doubt god cares for Georgia, most probably a ND, BYU or gasp Liberty University fan...I like your moxy kid, and you are pretty or at least the person in the pic is!!

Only Time Will Tell If Trooper Will Be The Equal Of Garner In Terms Of Recruiting But If He Puts The Same Passion In It As His Coaching Then I Have No Doubt He Will Surpass Garner ! Either Way He Has Been A Godsend To The Big Orange Football Program And I Have A Feeling Ole Trooper Is Just Getting Started On What He Is Going To Accomplish For Us. Go Vols !!!

I doubt god cares for Georgia, most probably a ND, BYU or gasp Liberty University fan...I like your moxy kid, and you are pretty or at least the person in the pic is!!

that my girlfriend and I agree that God probably doesnt care much for Georgia, but it is close to his home in the Smokey Mtns

VN Store

Back