Rodney Garner - Great News

I know how he feels - my son just enrolled at UT! I feel certain he will need visits from dad about every other Saturday in the fall.

Though I currently live in VA, I grew up in Knoxville and went to school at UT. I tried to make the case that my heart has always been in Tennessee - but apparently that is not enough to qualify for in-state tuition.

I think this spells great news in keeping RG here for several years

Yep, I believe he was our best recruiter before he dumped us for Georgia back in Fulmers prime. Hope he remains loyal this time, although he is not the recruiter he once was, he is better than many.

I hope we throw the bank at him as long as possible. He will outgrow his job someday. He is good.
I don’t think so. After this long, I doubt he makes the jump to dc ever. Man is a position coach for life (and a damn good one).

1HwL.gif

This is a joke for the overly sensitive types here..

I know how he feels - my son just enrolled at UT! I feel certain he will need visits from dad about every other Saturday in the fall.

Though I currently live in VA, I grew up in Knoxville and went to school at UT. I tried to make the case that my heart has always been in Tennessee - but apparently that is not enough to qualify for in-state tuition.
I'd have approved you, if I worked in the admissions office. Heh.

VN Store

Back