Rocky Top

And to think...a Kid talks into an autotune microphone...and THAT'S called "talent" today...

Roy Clark a TRUE Talent of which few remain. RIP

Thanks for posting OP...I enjoyed that!

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew there would come a time that I would see some of my idols pass. I’m still not ready for it.

I knew there would come a time that I would see some of my idols pass. I’m still not ready for it.

Yep. Once you're lucky enough to appreciate that talent like that exists in the world, you can't imagine living in that world without it. Same way we all feel about family.

I say...Roy Clark Lives!

Reactions: MoodyVol
There all together up in Hee Haw heaven now! RIP to one of the greatest

The man was super talented on pretty much anything he picked up and could play classical just as well as bluegrass. A superb talent.

When I pass on I hope to get front row tickets to see Roy Clark, Jerry Reed, and Chet Atkins play a gig.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
The man was super talented on pretty much anything he picked up and could play classical just as well as bluegrass. A superb talent.

When I pass on I hope to get front row tickets to see Roy Clark, Jerry Reed, and Chet Atkins play a gig.
Like the Righteous Brothers said "If there's a Rock and Roll Heaven you know they have a hell of a Band"

VN Store

Back