Rocky Top League for Women?

who would really go and watch something like that?
Guess you are not a Lady Vols fan. That's O.K. There are plenty others out there. I doubt a RTL-W would ever take place, but if it did I'm sure it would be well attended. If I were there, I would go.

Guess you are not a Lady Vols fan. That's O.K. There are plenty others out there. I doubt a RTL-W would ever take place, but if it did I'm sure it would be well attended. If I were there, I would go.

u and some young girls who are watching their ppl they look up to. it would not be well attended

knowing Joan Cronan and how she wants everything to be "equal", she is probably looking into it

u and some young girls who are watching their ppl they look up to. it would not be well attended
And just how do you know it would not be well attended? Just because you wouldn't go doesn't mean other people would not. I've been to Lady Vol games all across the country and there is always a decent group at the games and it's not just kids. It's not like it would be held in a 20,000 seat facility. It would probably be around a 1,500 seat capacity at most. I think they would get a fair number of those filled. I may be wrong, but the ladies have a strong following.

knowing Joan Cronan and how she wants everything to be "equal", she is probably looking into it
Everything being equal is somebody's pipe dream. I know they want it to be, but it will never happen no matter what a politician or anybody else has to say about it. I support the girls, but I have no delusions of them being equal to the guys.

who would really go and watch something like that?
0_61_odonnell_rosie_headshot.jpg

i think this is a great idea. anyone who dont must have all boys or no kids at all. i say rocky top league for women is a must for the future and if you dont like it, dont go!

VN Store

Back