Rocky Top League Championship

I would probably rather have dane on the team but thats because Woolridge looks really bad right now. As far as Scotty not shooting it was because Dane and Jujuan wouldn't pass him the ball b/c they were too busy jacking threes. I saw several times when scotty was open and dane had the ball and looked off of him when he should have given him the ball. I guess i just don't understand the love fest with Dane aside from hustling he doesn't do anything else, several turnovers, bad shots, and missed layups that costed them the game.

I would probably rather have dane on the team but thats because Woolridge looks really bad right now. As far as Scotty not shooting it was because Dane and Jujuan wouldn't pass him the ball b/c they were too busy jacking threes. I saw several times when scotty was open and dane had the ball and looked off of him when he should have given him the ball. I guess i just don't understand the love fest with Dane aside from hustling he doesn't do anything else, several turnovers, bad shots, and missed layups that costed them the game.

It's also the offensive rebounds, steals, and assists Dane gave to get them into the game. As on the other thread about Hopson, all I saw him do besides the first week of the league was stand there with both hands up waiting for the ball. He hardly goes to the ball. Dane gets everyone involved. Giving it to Scotty everytime down the floor isn't helping anyone.

VN Store

Back