Rocket League

delfonic

Anyone playing Rocket League on the PS4 or PC? I've got a light addiction and I'd love to play with the same group of people instead of pubbing it up with internet scrubs.

Gonna bump this thread and see if any fellow Vol Fans are still playing on Xbox.

My GT is Lambro

I have a good friend that plays it a ton with some of his other buddies. I have joined them a few times trying to make myself like it. I just can’t get into it. People float across the map dribbling the ball and doing maneuvers that I can only dream of. I’m just not good enough for it to be enjoyable, lol.

Reactions: UTK
I don't but I sometimes I wish I would have gotten into it back in the day.

Still can. I started playing early last year and was terrible. Won a few diamond tournaments now in 2v2s with a buddy of mine. It adjusts to your skill level and you can grind out your skills against equal ish opponents. Great game.

I don't but I sometimes I wish I would have gotten into it back in the day.

It’s fun. It’s pretty easy to jump into and you’ll progress from low rank to middle rank by just playing. Not practice time needed, you just learn as you ply. I only started in 2020-2021ish. Don’t have the time to get to the highest ranks, people are insane at it. But I’m happy being a middle rank player. Pretty toxic fanbase. Really the main downside to it

I’m diamond 2 v 2 with cousin. But we okay 3s mostly with randoms. Usually doesn’t go great. We’re plat 2-3s in that. Sometimes break into diamond. Lol
Don't play a lot of 3s in competitive, but couldn't get above diamond 3 when I did... Entirely different game lol. Don't even get me started on 1s.

Reactions: UTK
Don't play a lot of 3s in competitive, but couldn't get above diamond 3 when I did... Entirely different game lol. Don't even get me started on 1s.

What. 1,2, and 3s require vastly different play styles. A lot of people don’t understand that. You’ll have people who main 1s trying to play 3s like it’s 1s. But oh well. I like playing 3s because it’s more chaotic and more to laugh at.

VN Store

Back