Robert Morris transfer F Aj Bramah

Can’t transfer and play that same year, thought process here would be transfer and hopefully immediately eligible for next season and still have 3 years remaining.
I’m not seeing how he could have 3 years remaining. Am I missing something here?

Can’t transfer and play that same year, thought process here would be transfer and hopefully immediately eligible for next season and still have 3 years remaining.
No, he only has one year remaining, and only because this year doesn’t count. He was a JUCO prior to Robert Morris.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I have PTSD after E.J. so not sure how I feel about this one.
Guessing you’ve not watched a second of his tape because they are nothing alike...this isn’t to say that Bramah would be a star here, but it would be like a guard transfer being available and simply because he’s a transfer saying he reminds you of EJ, their games aren’t similar other than they both play basketball.

I'm thinking we'll have room for up to 2 grad transfers. This would be a great 1st one to get.

I’d like to think we could do better on the transfer market
I Agree with you...i hope that Plavsic will transfer to after this year because i don't believe that he fits the offense that Barnes like to run either ..they need a guy that's 6"10 -6"11 that can run the floor and be mobile and agile!

Reactions: Volfan1000
Guessing you’ve not watched a second of his tape because they are nothing alike...this isn’t to say that Bramah would be a star here, but it would be like a guard transfer being available and simply because he’s a transfer saying he reminds you of EJ, their games aren’t similar other than they both play basketball.

Let me be clear, I’m not saying Anosike and this guy are the same player or even similar. I was just making a light-hearted joke after Anosike being a bust because he was highly regarded on the transfer market this past cycle. That’s all.

Let me be clear, I’m not saying Anosike and this guy are the same player or even similar. I was just making a light-hearted joke after Anosike being a bust because he was highly regarded on the transfer market this past cycle. That’s all.
I’m not trying to make a sales pitch, simply relaying the info...many times the guys from lower levels do struggle to transition, especially just a 1 year guy. With that said, even if he was a 15-20mpg 9&6 guy that’s definitely someone we could use on this roster even for depth alone.

VN Store

Back