Road to Hoover - 2018 Edition

66, Feather, did you guys make it through the LSU/SC game? Pretty funny post game interview with Peterson.

So is the FL game going to start about 11:30 local time?

Reactions: 1 person
A little tip for the SEC. Because of extra inning games, rain delays, etc....

Reward higher seeds/winners bracket with early start times.

And bump up game times in general so this doesn't happen.

Almost don't even want to play the game.

I can't imagine they play it tonight.

Bump up start times from 9:30 central time?

I guess seriously invested folks might go, or folks staying the week in the parking lot in RV's...Hell, even the hospitality suite didn't serve any food until 11:30...not that I tested it out...:)

66, Feather, did you guys make it through the LSU/SC game? Pretty funny post game interview with Peterson.

So is the FL game going to start about 11:30 local time?

Wife watched while I smoked stogie in parking lot. Missed the Peterson's interview. Tigers sure love the dramatic! Hogs-Gators play Friday morning at 10 Central time.

Last edited:

I have a story for you 99.

I know some of you attend this tournament and it's an event you enjoy.

It's always fun when you win and get a trophy and all of that sort of thing. I'm sure the winner of the tournament gets a level of joy from it. I can't say that I wasn't happy when Florida won/has won the SEC baseball tournament.

Having said all that.....

I hate this God forsaken tournament.

It's always fun when you win and get a trophy and all of that sort of thing. I'm sure the winner of the tournament gets a level of joy from it. I can't say that I wasn't happy when Florida won/has won the SEC baseball tournament.

try not going very often and your opinion of the tournament may change.........:)

Reactions: 2 people

Well, short of winning the whole thing, you guys have more to lose than gain by playing in the SEC Tournament, at least this year.

Suspended? Seriously?

Call the game for crying out loud. They played 5+ innings.

I know they won’t, but I wish they got on a plane and went home.

This is really absurd

Suspended? Seriously?

Call the game for crying out loud. They played 5+ innings.

I know they won’t, but I wish they got on a plane and went home.

This is really absurd

Just got back to hotel after leaving with LSU up 10-0 in "Little Cat Feet" debacle. Gators appeared NOT to want to be in Hoover either, 99. Sullivan must be apoplectic with his team's performance. :no::whistling:

This is crazy!

This game might be fogged out...67, you would feel at home. :D

Haha, I didn't make it this far into the game. I can't believe they did not call the game with a score of 10-0.

I would see the sun in San Francisco during the gloomy summer months more than I have so far in the supposed Sunshine state.

Just got back to hotel after leaving with LSU up 10-0 in "Little Cat Feet" debacle. Gators appeared NOT to want to be in Hoover either, 99. Sullivan must be apoplectic with his team's performance. :no::whistling:

They lost to Arkansas last year by a score of something like 16-0

Haha, I didn't make it this far into the game. I can't believe they did not call the game with a score of 10-0.

I would see the sun in San Francisco during the gloomy summer months more than I have so far in the supposed Sunshine state.

There is a NCAA rule that says tournament games must be 7 innings

Ole Miss is playing really well, made it to the Championship...LSU/Arkansas should be a good one...

VN Store

Back