ROAD RAGE

Its crazy. Theres way too many completely insane people with guns out there. Thats why anytime someone cuts me off or pulls out in front of me I try to stay calm and brush it off. Never know when it could escalate and people start shooting.
You should also apologize.

Its crazy. Theres way too many completely insane people with guns out there. Thats why anytime someone cuts me off or pulls out in front of me I try to stay calm and brush it off. Never know when it could escalate and people start shooting.
Lol

Setting aside firearms (or any weapons for that matter) are you suggesting that to "stay calm and brush it off" would no longer be the better option? Otherwise it sounds like "If I knew that person didn't have a gun I'd be going apeshiz on them right now.".

Setting aside firearms (or any weapons for that matter) are you suggesting that to "stay calm and brush it off" would no longer be the better option? Otherwise it sounds like "If I knew that person didn't have a gun I'd be going apeshiz on them right now.".
Nah, I'm not really a road rager type.

VN Store

Back