Rivals

MphsBlues

Did you guys look at the projections from Rivals? No love for Tennessee teams...

MCCLELLAN'S PICKS

First round: North Carolina, Tennessee, Louisville, Washington State, Notre Dame, Arkansas, South Alabama, St. Joe's.
Second round: North Carolina, Tennessee, Louisville, Notre Dame.
Sweet 16: North Carolina, Louisville.
Final Four Pick: North Carolina.

HUGUENIN'S PICKS

First round: North Carolina, Tennessee, Louisville, Washington State, Notre Dame, Butler, Indiana, St. Joe's.
Second round: North Carolina, Louisville, Notre Dame, Butler.
Sweet 16: North Carolina, Louisville.
Final Four Pick: North Carolina.

further...
MCCLELLAN'S PICKS

First round: Memphis, Texas, Stanford, Pitt, Michigan State, Marquette, Mississippi State, Saint Mary's.
Second round: Memphis, Texas, Stanford, Pitt.
Sweet 16: Texas, Pitt.
Final Four Pick: Texas.

HUGUENIN'S PICKS

First round: Memphis, Texas, Stanford, Pitt, Michigan State, Marquette, Mississippi State, Saint Mary's.
Second round: Memphis, Texas, Stanford, Pitt.
Sweet 16: Texas, Pitt.
Final Four Pick: Texas.

I just don't see a scenario where neither Memphis or UT is still in the tourney after the third round..

"Like Cal said tonight, just smile and let them pick em."

Agreed. But not sure I would attach my name to those picks if they were in a national spotlight subject to review by subscribers after the tourney played out. One, or both, will be around for the elite 8.

People are drinkin the hell out of the Pitt KOOL-AID now that they won the Big lEAST. Seem to forget that Memphis POUNDED that leagues "best" team earlier. Me, I'm not buying it. Mempho will pound Pitt into the freakin ground.

People are drinkin the hell out of the Pitt KOOL-AID now that they won the Big lEAST. Seem to forget that Memphis POUNDED that leagues "best" team earlier. Me, I'm not buying it. Mempho will pound Pitt into the freakin ground.

I don't know if I would go that far, but I think Memphis will win that game.

Pitt's vogue because Knight picked 'em.

VN Store

Back