Rivals

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Numbers are getting increasingly tight for Tennessee and Signing Day is creeping closer and closer. With that in mind, here’s the most definitive breakdown that you’ll find anywhere of what’s left on the recruiting board for the Vols as they head into the final month, still in the thick of it for elite prospects like in-state star Chris Donald....

little help??

I hope I am not breaking rules, I have only summarized what the author says. If you want a more detailed summary of one particular recruit, let me know, and i can see if I can add anything.

Nothing new here, but he classifies and details where Tennesssee stands with recruits:

Must Have
Chris Donald
Author Favors Vols over Notre Dame

Vols Look to Be Heavily in the Mix Here

Lennon Creer
Author feels between OU & UT

Ben Martin
Between UT & OSU, but may be tough for Vols to get him

Marvin Austin
Friends with Rico McCoy, but consenses is Vols have slipped, but he is not showing his hand.

William Brimfield
Origanally a UNC Commit, but Vols and Cocks are highest on his list now. Visits 1/12. Commit Dangelo Willingham has been communicating with him a lot.

Rae Sykes
Grades are a major question, he hasn't even visited anywhere yet. Vols said to be in mix with LSU & FSU

Chris Perry
Originally a Miami Commit, but has opened recruiting back up. Looking at Nebraska, Vols, and Miami

Nevin McKenzie
Junior College player who has visited Sooners & Arkansas, with visits to Tennesssee & FSU still coming up.

Kourtnei Brown
Origanally an Alabama Comit, now looking at UT, Clemson, Michigan, North Carolina and Virginia Tech

Darnius Moore
Denied Committing to UT earlier in the week, but auther feels Tennessee is favorite, but Tennessee may not have a spot for him if he doesn't commit by weekend of 1/12

Michael McNeil
Author feels Vols don't have great shot of pulling him from Auburn or Alabama, but had possitive things to say about visit.

Sidell Corley
Commited to Urban Meyer early, but Vols are pushing hard, and he states Florida, Tennessee, and Alabama are his top 3.

Ahmad Paige
Author suprised Vols are still in it, Vols may be fading because of other strong WR commits

Possibly Long Shots
Dwight Jones
Brandon Paul
Ryan Broyles
Marquis Maze
Luther Davis
Roderick Davis
Morgan Burnett
Alex Watkins
Travaris Cadet

Guy on Scout seems to think Donald, Moore and Creer are as close to locks for UT as you can get.

Rivals guy hinted that Tennessee was recruiting Moore as a WR, and he didn't like the stiff competition he would face at that pos at UT.

I fear that if he decides against UT, it could hurt us with Creer, maybe.

I'll pray for you....just kidding im sure Cleveland is wonderful

VN Store

Back