Rival's report card of 2009 prospects

ryancy

I couldn't help but laugh at this :lolabove:

The only "A+" given out by Rivals.com goes to the defensive tackles. The position is as deep as it has been since Rivals.com began ranking players in 2002. Usually, it's difficult to find defensive tackles, and college coaches will tell you it's one of the two most-difficult positions to evaluate. But this year, there seems to be bodies aplenty. At the top of the list are some amazing players. Jamarkus McFarland easily would be the No. 1 player in the country in most years. Standouts such as Jacobbi McDaniel, William Campbell and Chris Davenport have the ability to become immediate-impact players who one day should play in the NFL. Digging even deeper, there are quite a few players ranked from 50th through 80th at the position that college coaches would consider keepers.
COMPARED TO LAST YEAR: UPGRADE

Rivals.com Football Recruiting - Position report card 2009: Defense

I wasn't disagreeing with the assessment

I just found it funny that every Vol fan is bitching that we can't land any DTs and at the same time Rivals is saying how deep the class is

I wasn't disagreeing with the assessment

I just found it funny that every Vol fan is bitching that we can't land any DTs and at the same time Rivals is saying how deep the class is

whats so funny about that, its the truth

should we settle for leftovers, considering the DTs we've had in the past and the PT we can offer all these players.
When you're accepting verbals in June from unrated guys who have been passed over by their in-state schools I'd say its less a matter of settling than taking what you can get.

VN Store

Back