Rivals Recruiter of the Year

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
In the Class of 2007, no assistant coach had more success mining that fertile belt than LSU running backs coach Larry Porter. For his efforts, he is Rivals.com's National Recruiter of the Year.

I dont see how he could have had a better year than Troop.

We know how well Troop does for us...

Yes, it sucks he doesn't get his national attention but I'm sure coaches around the country know his reputation...

Apparently Joe McKnight didn't get the memo about how good a recruiter Larry Porter was.

there is a article about fastest signing classes on rivals...will someone check it out and see where we rank?

there is a article about fastest signing classes on rivals...will someone check it out and see where we rank?

If I remember correctly, Rivals had us ranked 4th...

1. SoCal
2. Florida
3. Miami
4. Rocky Top
5. S. Carolina

let's face facts, USC & UF are the premier programs in college athletics right now

let's face facts, USC & UF are the premier programs in college athletics right now

College athletics in general? What?

Florida, yes... But USC? USC is good in football, what else? And how does that constitute "athletics", football, yes, athletics, no. We are WAY superior when you look at athletics across the board.

Football - USC
Basketball - UT
Womens Bball - UT
Softball - UT
Baseball - UT

And the margins in the other sports are bigger than theirs on us in football... They arent even superior in their own city... UCLA is a better "athletics" school than USC.

In the Class of 2007, no assistant coach had more success mining that fertile belt than LSU running backs coach Larry Porter. For his efforts, he is Rivals.com's National Recruiter of the Year.

I dont see how he could have had a better year than Troop.

Im not splitting hairs and arguing the award, but that's like giving the MVP of the Super Bowl to the losing QB...

Not sure how he is the best recruiter for this year when he couldnt even land his state's top prospect, recruiting against someone 2k miles away.

If I remember correctly, Rivals had us ranked 4th...

1. SoCal
2. Florida
3. Miami
4. Rocky Top
5. S. Carolina

Kenny Oneal and Brent Vinson's 40 times were inaccurate. As was Gerald Jones' and I'm sure some of the other WRs DBs and RBs 40s were off as well.

look at SOS, if he recruits well at SoCar we may be in for some trouble

VN Store

Back