Rivals or Scout

volswitten1

GO VOLS!!!
I may subscribe to one of these which is the best for football insight and is it worth the money?

I may subscribe to one of these which is the best for football insight and is it worth the money?

I like Rivals better but do both.. both are pretty cheap IMO. Been on Rivals since its inception and was on Scout when it was gridscape..

Need ot be on as many as possible to keep up IMO. :)

rivals just lost a big deal of their content since ESPN bought one of their providers.

If your specifically talking about football recruiting news, definately do Rivals, that is their specialty. Definately worth the money

Scout just broke the Giles story yesterday.

Scout says on my computer that Giles isn't even considering us.

They have FSU,UF,Miami and Nebraska as is schools of intrest.

They also haven't broken the Oliver story yet....

I like Rivals better but do both.. both are pretty cheap IMO. Been on Rivals since its inception and was on Scout when it was gridscape..

Need ot be on as many as possible to keep up IMO. :)
And thanks to people like you I can be a cheap bastard and just get second hand info. This Bud is for you...

:)

Definitely Rivals. Brent Hubbs, Rob Lewis, and the gang usually get the latest before anyone else. The War Room is worth the price alone. Plus, there are many other people in the know on the premium forum.

For a UT fan, I disagree that Scout is better for basketball than Rivals. Scout is arguably better with player rankings (which you don't have to be a subscriber to see), but if you're talking about basketball recruiting as it pertains to UT, you will get more, better, and faster info via VolQuest.

This looks like a Rivals promotion, but there really is no comparison. Brent and Rob are the best.

VN Store

Back