Rivalry renewed?

jboyinmiss

IMO the Bama fans and team got a reality check last nite, that they wont have the Vols to kick around much longer. Its all over now , bad officiating, Gurantano, and all the other cancers from last night. We need to hope that Pruitt can keep the intensity and toughness that he has seemed to instill in this team, the next 5 games will tell. But I have a feeling the future just got a little brighter last nite. Rocky Top is coming back and I for one am proud to be a Vol fan today.

We will never beat Bama as long as Saban is there and he has the officials in his hip pocket. And I figure Saban is coaching at least 5 more years.

We will never beat Bama as long as Saban is there and he has the officials in his hip pocket. And I figure Saban is coaching at least 5 more years.
This is the issue with every fan base that has to play Alabama. That's one reason I would rather get Bama off our regular schedule and rotate them in the west. No matter how bad your team is they will still give Bama the up side in penalties.

Reactions: BigOrangeAl 1979
This is the issue with every fan base that has to play Alabama. That's one reason I would rather get Bama off our regular schedule and rotate them in the west. No matter how bad your team is they will still give Bama the up side in penalties.
I’ve been saying this for years now. Saban and Bama has ruined SEC football. Any surprise that the SEC umpire and referee headquarters is in Birmingham??

When the Vols win again. It will be renewed. They get the calls, have for years now. Until that gets fixed it's a uphill climb any way you look at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: esarmstrong
IMO the Bama fans and team got a reality check last nite, that they wont have the Vols to kick around much longer. Its all over now , bad officiating, Gurantano, and all the other cancers from last night. We need to hope that Pruitt can keep the intensity and toughness that he has seemed to instill in this team, the next 5 games will tell. But I have a feeling the future just got a little brighter last nite. Rocky Top is coming back and I for one am proud to be a Vol fan today.
It did feel a little like the good old days for awhile last night.

Reality check will be when we throat stomp those inbred SOBs on the field. Till then everything is just talk.

This Bama team ain't the 2017 Natty Champ team by a long shot. Great effort on your guys part last night, but dont get carried away.
I've stated all along that Pruitt is your guy, but I'm not sure FL, UGA or Bama (or heck, even USCe) has a lot of fear their collective hearts when they ponder the VOLs right now.

This Bama team ain't the 2017 Natty Champ team by a long shot. Great effort on your guys part last night, but dont get carried away.
I've stated all along that Pruitt is your guy, but I'm not sure FL, UGA or Bama (or heck, even USCe) has a lot of fear their collective hearts when they ponder the VOLs right now.
They will soon😁

The rivalry never died with the actual Alabama fans. The bandwagon fans still don’t care though.

This team had chance to win against the number one team in the country last night and I for one will never give up on this team even if they do not make a bowl this year. Already looking for a championship team next year......Go Vols

Methinks Bama will figure it out they won with a little help against us, but the Vols ended any chance they have for a NC this season.

Need to win one to start that talk.

Last night was a step toward that. Havent taken one of those in awhile.

VN Store

Back