RIP Stan Lee at 95

I can still remember watching the Incredible Hulk show as a kid and how much I loved it. Seems like music from the end of the show is appropriate for this day.

RIP.

Enjoyed his comics growing up. Really enjoyed his pop-up appearances in all the Marvel Movies. He will be missed by his ;legions of fans.

From the thread in the Pub we are speculating on if they use a CG Stan in the future.

I know we have at least 2 left. Captain Marvel and Avengers: IW 2. Not sure if he did one for X-Men: Phoenix or the next Spider-Man which is currently filming.

From the thread in the Pub we are speculating on if they use a CG Stan in the future.

I know we have at least 2 left. Captain Marvel and Avengers: IW 2. Not sure if he did one for X-Men: Phoenix or the next Spider-Man which is currently filming.

Well in the comics, if I am remembering correctly he is an immortal. Ah I forget the correct phrasing. But he was on a order even above the rulers of the planet Oa. I realize I am crossing over to DC but just looking for a way to impress upon my point. He could possibly show up for any and all marvel movies. I think I remember reading he did one of those 300 camera life scans.

R.I.P. such a huge part of my childhood. I remember being a kid and wishing I would develop Mutant powers, even concentrating really hard to try and "unleash" them. Lol

R.I.P. such a huge part of my childhood. I remember being a kid and wishing I would develop Mutant powers, even concentrating really hard to try and "unleash" them. Lol
I remember doing that. I wanted to move objects with my mind lol.

Reactions: Obsessed
Grew up with the 70s spiderman movies and the Captain America tv movies. The Incredible Hulk scared me as a kid but was always one of my top 3 characters. Those and Batman are what got me into comics. I always wanted him to do a Batman story line

He was probably the greatest creator of popular characters in any creative space, all time. Glad we got to enjoy him for so long. RIP

Reactions: vols72
My sister is a 9th Grade English Teacher. She was telling me that she did a moment of silence in her class for Stan Lee, since he was a writer.

All the kids got quiet and put their heads down... Then all of a sudden she hears music being played. One of the kids had a “nose flute” and started playing Taps for Stan the Man. 🤣🤣🤣

VN Store

Back