RIP Joe Morgan

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Truly one of the best second baseman to ever play the game ever, playing for the Red Machine, quite possibly on the best team ever. He also had a great way of communicating with the audience and just an all around admirable guy. I know wrong forum but this is that important.

Truly one of the best second baseman to ever play the game ever, playing for the Red Machine, quite possibly on the best team ever. He also had a great way of communicating with the audience and just an all around admirable guy. I know wrong forum but this is that important.
Yes indeed as a life long Braves fan I absolutely hated even having to play the Reds in the 70s He was the standard at 2nd base You really have to respect how he and his team were just that good and I will never forget his arm pump Great player but better MAN from what I heard RIP Joe

Reactions: Pacer92
Great all around ball player. Hard-nosed, good power for a guy 5’7”, speedy with a great eye.

RIP Joe..

I used to listen to Reds games on the radio when I visited my grandparents in Erwin. Joe Morgan and Johnny Bench were my paw- paw's favorite players. RIP, Number 8.

He was one of my favorite players growing up. The big red machine was a machine.Rip little Joe.

VN Store

Back