Riots if Obama loses

Black people will not riot if Mitt Romney gets elected president. I'm not sure why you insist on continuing this primal fearmongering. It serves no purpose.

Hey I didn't start this thread!!!!...I just agree

But if in 1992 L.A. when the cops where found not guilty

You know the L.A. riots where "Blacks rioted ,,killed 53 and Injured 2,000+people"

If I had said ..'.if those cops are found not guilty blacks will riot"

You would have said ...Black people will not riot .. I'm not sure why you insist on continuing this primal fearmongering. It serves no purpose

You act like blacks have never rioted over race before!

I'm too damn lazy to riot lol. Honestly IDGAF who wins cuz no matter what uncle Sam is always gonna be in my hip pocket....

You know the L.A. riots where "Blacks rioted ,,killed 53 and Injured 2,000+people"

You would have said ...Black people will not riot .. I'm not sure why you insist on continuing this primal fearmongering. It serves no purpose

There are many, many differences between the Trayvon Martin case and the Rodney King case, but don't let that stop you from your uneducated fundamentalism.

You act like blacks have never rioted over race before!

Yes they have

"Oh no the coloreds will go crazy if Obammy lose, Cletus Git ur gun"

Come on folks it ain't that serious lord ha'mercy I'll be glad when this **** is over!!

Grizz you're a black fella.....one that wouldn't do Hope Solo for some reason....but I digress....can you not see a scenario where the vote is very close like the 2000 situation in FL and Hussein comes out on the short end that could lead to some rioting in a concentrated area? I'm not saying it will be widespread pandemonium.....I also think that there has to be a sense of wrongdoing involved with the outcome as well....not just a loss

Are u saying they had a right to riot in L.A.?

In terms of burning down and looting stuff? No. In terms of being angry at a justice system that failed them? Yes, absolutely. They had a video of him getting the crap kicked out of him, and the court system still managed to acquit him.

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything though. You act like the black community riots over anything that doesn't go their way, like a spoiled child or something. That's not only completely wrong; that's very prejudiced as well.

In terms of burning down and looting stuff? No. In terms of being angry at a justice system that failed them? Yes, absolutely. They had a video of him getting the crap kicked out of him, and the court system still managed to acquit him.

angry at a justice system that failed them????? wtf

It failed Mr King..NOT THEM!!!!!!..I guess u think all blacks were victims AND THAT'S THE DAMN PROBLEM with this country!!!

The court system managed to acquit O.J for killing two whites and blacks jumped for joy

So should "THEM" whites be angry at the justice system for failing THEM? were ALL WHITES the victim

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Grizz you're a black fella.....one that wouldn't do Hope Solo for some reason....but I digress....can you not see a scenario where the vote is very close like the 2000 situation in FL and Hussein comes out on the short end that could lead to some rioting in a concentrated area? I'm not saying it will be widespread pandemonium.....I also think that there has to be a sense of wrongdoing involved with the outcome as well....not just a loss

I honestly don't believe that riots will break out. What is there to riot about? Black man lost to a white man in the election? Petty. I was in the 4th grade when the LA riots broke out I've never understood why destroying their own community. If they were really pissed of at white folks they should had tore down Hollywood and Beverly Hills!! (I'm not suggesting this by any means) To riot would make blacks look like what others think we are, a bunch of wild ass animals. Take it with a grain of salt and better your own community. Just my opinion I really don't know nothing really

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything though. You act like the black community riots over anything that doesn't go their way, like a spoiled child or something. That's not only completely wrong; that's very prejudiced as well.

I'm still not sure how they got off.....there's no way to defend the continued beating he received.....based on what happened leading up to the traffic stop and his immediate actions King probably deserved a thumping, but not a savage beating.....I remember being shocked that he wasn't more severely injured than he was.

I honestly don't believe that riots will break out. What is there to riot about? Black man lost to a white man in the election? Petty. I was in the 4th grade when the LA riots broke out I've never understood why destroying their own community. If they were really pissed of at white folks they should had tore down Hollywood and Beverly Hills!! (I'm not suggesting this by any means) To riot would make blacks look like what others think we are, a bunch of wild ass animals. Take it with a grain of salt and better your own community. Just my opinion I really don't know nothing really

You really wouldn't do Hope Solo?

The court system managed to acquit O.J and blacks jumped for joy

And . . . a black man was finally on the good side of the justice system for once. It was the realization that maybe the justice system could work for all citizens, even if pretty much everyone and their mother knew that OJ did it. The Rodney King case was the tipping point of a violent era in LA, where the LAPD had used very aggressive tactics in black communities to "fight crime", but instead severed any good relations with the community by enforcing laws that targeted mainly black individuals. This was seen by most people living in the majority black communities as a way to target them.

I will pretty much assure you that black people are not sitting down, pondering what they're going to do to ol' whitey when something doesn't go down their way. You're just sitting here, providing mass generalizations without any sort of context.

Reactions: 1 person
You really wouldn't do Hope Solo?

Waiting on you answer Grizz.
tumblr_m8pf3twV5n1qk5jrvo1_1280.jpg

edit: had to change pic. First pic was not Hope.

Last edited:
the LAPD had used very aggressive tactics in black communities to "fight crime", .

Was crime REAL high in those areas?

Funny a 14 year old kid gets killed in that area and 50 people where outside and they all tell the cops they saw nothing! You know dont want to snitch to the man

And people wonder why cops used aggressive tactics

Last edited:
It's sad but true. It has been many African American lynched in cold blooded murder and the murders got away with it. I'm not saying its right but I see his point.

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

So because blacks suffered during slavery over 140 years ago and were lynched by the Democrats in the KKK..

He has a point saying OJ was on the right side of justice?

My God!!!! And people wonder why we have a problem

Maybe thats why Blacks feel they have a right to riot TODAY over anything race fueled...because of KingNick865 and you! Giving them a pass...""Oh well they were slaves once you know""

Last edited:
MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

So because blacks suffered during slavery over 140 years ago and were lynched by the Democrats in the KKK..

He has a point saying OJ was on the right side of justice?

My God!!!! And people wonder why we have a problem

I don't wonder why we have a problem.

Do you wonder why we have a problem?

Wonder why American Indians don't riot and set things on fire in 2012 because of wrongs done to them years ago?..Women and Jews also! How many Jews were killed in 5 years compared to the whole time of American Slavery? When was the last JEW RIOT???

Would it be OK to state that a Jew was on the right side for once ...that killed a innocent German man and women in 1994 and was found not guilty?

Last edited:
Only Dems did any lynching in the KKK?

Dems started the KKK!!!!! The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white!

The Klan terrorized black Americans through murders and public floggings; relief was granted only if individuals promised not to vote for Republican tickets, and violation of this oath was punishable by death!

The first grand wizard of the KKK was honored at the 1868 Democratic National Convention and no Democrats voted for the 14th Amendment to grant citizenship to former slaves

LiveLeak.com - History Of The Democrats And The KKK.

Last edited:
Dems started the KKK!!!!!

The first grand wizard of the KKK was honored at the 1868 Democratic National Convention and no Democrats voted for the 14th Amendment to grant citizenship to former slaves

Your point being?

I'll ask again.

Dems the only ones involved in lynchings?

Your point being?

I'll ask again.

Dems the only ones involved in lynchings?

I doubt any Republicans were in the KKK in 1865...since the KKK was started BY DEMS to target Republicans in general, it did not limit its violence simply to black Republicans; white Republicans were also included AND LYNCHED.

So YES I stand by my statement

VN Store

Back