Riley to USC…the inevitable Josh Heupel to OU freak out thread

HuntlandVolinColo

Rocky Top High Colorado
This may explain why LSU is cozying up to Mark Stoops lately.

And in all the backwash, someone is going to snatch up Dan Mullen. Maybe not a heavyweight, but a Kentucky or Va Tech.
For LSU, Dave Aranda paired with a really good OC could be dangerous for anyone they play.

BTW, if we lose CJH, Mike Gundy will get yet another pay raise! He has been doing pretty good since the Mullet was chopped off!

Not really understanding the Riley leaving OU for USC. Seems like a lateral move to me. I thought Riley would get a NFL job at some point. Another thing to consider is the fact that Stoops had the cupboard stocked pretty good before Riley took over but that’s not the case at USC. He could struggle a bit at first

VAVol85

Jaws...you were a real Mullen fan and made a good case for the guy. Any insight into why his team would just quit on him? I am not reveling in UFs misfortune (at the moment) but am truly curious. I thought the guy would be there for a long time.

Last edited:

EBFVOL

Heck I'm in for another coaching search. Its the most excitement the teams had the past decade outside of dobbs, Jennings kamara
I differ the Missouri and South Carolina games were the most excitement I have seen the Jennings catch vs Georgia!!

Save this staff and watch them do great things here on Rocky Top!!!

VN Store