Rickea Jackson to Tennessee

I've enjoyed the "she only keeps them 2nd or third" talk LOL... i've even seen. She doesn't even improve their team and she doesn't play defense. I think she knows HERE you will defend and if she starts defending in a TN defense it's just gonna help her game
What was the 2nd or 3rd talk about? I think I missed that post. The haters are out here today, y'all

That she committed weeks ago is a total lie. She only started favoring Tennessee about a week before she actually committed and was trending Tennessee or LSU. After her visit there it became clearer Tennessee might be the favorite. Until she made a decision which I believe was yesterday we were still in competition with at least one other school. I don't think she misled or visited anybody under any notion that she just wanted a free trip. She did a very thorough and complete evaluation of what each school had to offer her. We were lucky she chose us just shows how Coach Harper is turning things around here and again making Tennessee a place where players can be all they can be in a culture that is second to none.
😂😂😂😂 Whatever. She did commit three weeks ago. Player do this all of the time. They often know where they are certain they want to go. But being young, they take their visits. Do your research.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Plus denied she had transferred on her social media accounts. I don't understand why someone wants to keep insisting that RJ secretly comitted weeks ago and then misled coaches and the rest of the world. Color me very skeptical of this claim and wishing other folks sometimes used better judgment. when seeking to display "insider" status.
Well, you certainly can be skeptical. Just let it go.

Don't respond to crazy ppl, they're just jealous.

Sisaq with the logic, love it!

I try not to respond to that poster, just couldn’t help it this time though. That post in this thread is ridiculous.

If any of us posted the crap on the BY that person brings over here we would be banned immediately.

That she committed weeks ago is a total lie. She only started favoring Tennessee about a week before she actually committed and was trending Tennessee or LSU. After her visit there it became clearer Tennessee might be the favorite. Until she made a decision which I believe was yesterday we were still in competition with at least one other school. I don't think she misled or visited anybody under any notion that she just wanted a free trip. She did a very thorough and complete evaluation of what each school had to offer her. We were lucky she chose us just shows how Coach Harper is turning things around here and again making Tennessee a place where players can be all they can be in a culture that is second to none.
65349218-8E5B-4ABE-A477-C880DF1737FE.jpeg

Nothing in that quote suggest she officially committed three weeks ago. In fact, it clearly suggests just the opposite -- "once you sign that dotted line, you're pretty much through..the recruiters disappear". So, it seems you are perhaps confusing a verbal commit (which is non binding and maybe she gave) to actually signing the transfer papers, which is an official commitment. There is absolutely no way, she signed her transfer papers 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
It's total jealousy. I cannot wait for us to play UCONN next year.
I am not jealous. UConn fans are not jealous. I think you got a very good player who will help your team next season. I knew she was not coming to UConn. As far as next season, I'm looking forward to it also. I'm looking forward to playing any team that will provide good competition. But remember, UConn is not the only good team you will play next season. Also, you had Davis and Jordan and never made it to the Elite Eight so, chemistry is going to be very important. Hope she works out for you.

I am not jealous. UConn fans are not jealous. I think you got a very good player who will help your team next season. I knew she was not coming to UConn. As far as next season, I'm looking forward to it also. I'm looking forward to playing any team that will provide good competition. But remember, UConn is not the only good team you will play next season. Also, you had Davis and Jordan and never made it to the Elite Eight so, chemistry is going to be very important. Hope she works out for you.

lol you sound so mad, bro

Reactions: Only1COJ
You’re an idiot 😂

I usually hold my tongue on your posts. This one is just “wow” though. You UCONN fans are PRESSED right now lmao

What in that post has anything to do with UConn?
What negative thing did I say about the Lady Vols?
Did I not say you guys are a probable final four team next year.
It's just my belief that you are so loaded that you don't need Jackson.
And I'm concerned that her presence might hold up the development of Pissott.
And for that you make it some kind of cheap shot at the Lady Vol program.

Just read the darn post instead of looking for some nefarious code words that denigrate what is the intent of the poster.

And I also agree that the 2nd or 3rd stuff is a joke.

Reactions: Bret178

Just read the darn post instead of looking for some nefarious code words that denigrate what is the intent of the poster.

Your concerns are duly noted.....

Actually the way we used Dye this season is the same way we should hope to use Jackson. She is much taller than Dye and I promise you try guarding Jackson, Key, and Horston around the basketball your in for a days work and a lot of foul trouble. I'm so excited about how Harper is going to use these players as a group and the best point guard we've had in years next season is going to be so much fun for me.

I can promise it won't take Jackson until the end of the regular season to figure out how to play...

Nothing in that quote suggest she officially committed three weeks ago. In fact, it clearly suggests just the opposite -- "once you sign that dotted line, you're pretty much through..the recruiters disappear". So, it seems you are perhaps confusing a verbal commit (which is non binding and maybe she gave) to actually signing the transfer papers, which is an official commitment. There is absolutely no way, she signed her transfer papers 3 weeks ago.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

595C6FDE-9073-435A-96E2-E0B0479EA643.jpeg

VN Store

Back