Rickea Jackson to Tennessee

This is great news. We have a very good freshmen class who has improved a lot during this season. Horston, TK, Jackson, Suarez, Walker, Powell, Darby, the number 11 recruit coming in mixed with this freshmen class, the Lady Vols are gonna be a force. We have so many options. I see big things coming from this group.

Welcome To Your New Home Ms Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

Easy on the eyes .... she is. :oops:

This is great news. We have a very good freshmen class who has improved a lot during this season. Horston, TK, Jackson, Suarez, Walker, Powell, Darby, the number 11 recruit coming in mixed with this freshmen class, the Lady Vols are gonna be a force. We have so many options. I see big things coming from this group.

:) I think we should just go on & get our WCBB trophy now & save everyone some time.

the FIBA 3 x 3 U-18 games were on u-tube and she played with Van Lith and Madison. they won and if you've never watched I believe you would enjoy. BTW the current Duke coach was their coach.

Welcome to Rocky Top Rickea 🍊. The program has been heading in the right direction all season and this commitment is perfect timing for the story being rewritten by the LVs. It’s refreshing to see this program be revitalized through passion & genuine admiration for one another by players, coaches, and staff members across the board. Pride goes a long way!
Tennessee is prime to once again sit atop the throne of WBB. They still have a great opportunity this season to keep rewriting their story. Great day to be a Vol!

Can’t quit thinking about our rebounding with Horston at the 2, Pissott/Puckett at the 3, and Jackson at the 4. Won’t be fair honestly. Jackson is a good rebounder now, will be a great rebounder in Kellie’s system. Horston’s one of the best rebounders in the entire country. With Pissott’s size as a guard, there’s no way she won’t be a good rebounder in Kellie’s system.

VN Store

Back