Rickea Jackson - Mississippi State Transfer

Yeah please don’t post crap like that!!!!!!! Just stay out of it. Let the staff get the job done.

I was floored when i saw that! I didn't want to bring it here but see how quickly S#!* gets around and some of you wonder why when people say recruits see stuff we say and it could hurt some people laugh! Well there ya go! Proof ... and the poster DOUBLED DOWN instead of just deleting

Most of you constantly discredit your own players here at Tennessee so why defend and get upset about someone having a difference of opinion about a player in the portal that most of you have put on a pedestal?
Fans on this VolNation forum and a few on Twitter go beyond anything normal in terms of players commitment decision/announcement. People on here find every reason imaginable to criticize Tenn players and signees on a good team.. while anointing nearly every player that enters the portal based solely on statistical numbers.
I don’t agree with the post but it doesn’t bother me. I would welcome this player as a LV. I believe they could be an asset but it would be a bonus not a must have. The development of Miles, Puckett, Striplin, Wynn, and Pissott is the future of Tennessee basketball. The addition of Jasmine Powell was a need!
The truth is Mississippi State was having a terrible season while this player was there. And if this decision is about winning then perhaps they’re giving Tennessee serious consideration. If not then it’s perfectly fine to move on.

Someone should reach out to U.T. to report this so that someone can reach out to Jumper to ask him again to STFU. They might also want to reach out to RJ to assure her this guy has no affiliation with Tennessee and should be ignored. Reading that tweet has me worried about his mental stability. Sheesh.

Someone should reach out to U.T. to report this so that someone can reach out to Jumper to ask him again to STFU. They might also want to reach out to RJ to assure her this guy has no affiliation with Tennessee and should be ignored. Reading that tweet has me worried about his mental stability. Sheesh.

🍿

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Just lost total respect for CJ. I thought he had more sense than that. Totally inappropriate, I mean who does that?? Let her enjoy her moment.
Why would think that? He private messaged Brooklynn after she committed and told her she would have to step it up if she was going to come to Tennessee. He also emailed MeMe constantly wanting to train her and the administration told him to cease and desist and that came from his own mouth

CoachJ stepped so far outside the boundaries of appropriate behavior toward a college athlete it's shocking. Someone tell me he has deleted that poisonous, idiotic CRAP already.
I’ve heard he does it to high school recruits too

Posted over on the BY…. 👀🙄🤨🤯 Why!? Not necessary.. smh
View attachment 441141
I hope she doesn't think all of our fans are complete Jerks like this. Didn't this adult man learn his lesson when Brooklyn had to block him? Fricken stalker. BTW, I have watched "Coach J's" training videos and he passes like a seventh-grade girl who has never played the game and contends he is a coach. Snap those wrists when you pass the ball. smh.

I hope she doesn't think all of our fans are complete Jerks like this. Didn't this adult man learn his lesson when Brooklyn had to block him? Fricken stalker. BTW, I have watched "Coach J's" training videos and he passes like a seventh-grade girl who has never played the game and contends he is a coach. Snap those wrists when you pass the ball. smh.

I believe the comment has been removed..

It had been. Sorry, that disturbed me.

What do you have to be sorry about? You're fine, totally fine. You're not the one sending those kinds of unsolicited messages. I'm mainly commenting on the activities, not anything people are saying here. This has been ongoing for years now, it just seemed like things had finally changed in a positive direction recently. Ah well.

VN Store

Back