Rickea Jackson Minutes

P
Well, this site doesn't pay my bills. I'm on the road in another country, makin 💰 🤑 and I'm suppose to feel that someone in lady vols site asked me a question 😆 🤣 lots of fans knew who I'm referring to because he holds the top key 🔑..He doesn't say much but he knows it all. Smart man. Lady vols should be thanking him or pay him monthly.
Thank you would have been more appropriate. ☺️

Let's say someone close to the program...

I usually don't get involved in these little spats, but when you insinuated that Kea has an attitude problem, I felt the need to inject some 'truth' into the discussion.

I spent a good amount of time with the team in the Bahamas and rode the charter with them there and back. I got to watch them interact while we waited three hours in the airport for the charter to clear customs and fly to Nassau. They get along just fine. Just a normal group of 20 year olds.

Earl who told you this?

I usually don't get involved in these little spats, but when you insinuated that Kea has an attitude problem, I felt the need to inject some 'truth' into the discussion.

I spent a good amount of time with the team in the Bahamas and rode the charter with them there and back. I got to watch them interact while we waited three hours in the airport for the charter to clear customs and fly to Nassau. They get along just fine. Just a normal group of 20 year olds.

Not sure you’re getting the straight information. She walked off the court in the Bahamas after a loss…I’m not questioning your time with the team or kids being kids. But academics and coach said out indefinitely and then saying it’s practice. Im not saying she’s a bad kid, I’ve stated more she’s a passionate kid more than anything. But not sure the academics especially before finals passes the test - no pun.

Players are expected to attend classes.

Did you watch Jordy after the Gonzaga loss? She did the same thing. Winners don't like to lose. I was sitting behind the bench during those games. Unless you were there, don't infer from the random snippets that you see on TV.

Not sure you’re getting the straight information. She walked off the court in the Bahamas after a loss…I’m not questioning your time with the team or kids being kids. But academics and coach said out indefinitely and then saying it’s practice. Im not saying she’s a bad kid, I’ve stated more she’s a passionate kid more than anything. But not sure the academics especially before finals passes the test - no pun.

Reactions: dapeak
Let's see...
@EarlVolFan = true fan on this site since 2009,,,credible
@Majors = questionable fan on this site less than two years...negavol

I know who I'm going with
Did she walk off the court in the Bahamas. You know the answer but I’ll wait for you to say it.

Again, I’m not saying she’s a bad kid before it gets twisted. Just saying I’m not going to believe based on what’s been said that it’s academics.

Reactions: mcannon1
Players are expected to attend classes.

Did you watch Jordy after the Gonzaga loss? She did the same thing. Winners don't like to lose. I was sitting behind the bench during those games. Unless you were there, don't infer from the random snippets that you see on TV.
Agree with that on don’t like to lose. Just coincidence/timing falls more with losing and emotions flaring than academics. That’s a great seat. I do wish the bbq joint was open that I told you about.

And yes about class, it was always funny seeing the men’s coaches check to make sure Vicente Yarbrough was in class. Never had to worry about Kara or McDivitt though.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
Well, this site doesn't pay my bills. I'm on the road in another country, makin 💰 🤑 and I'm suppose to feel that someone in lady vols site asked me a question 😆 🤣 lots of fans knew who I'm referring to because he holds the top key 🔑..He doesn't say much but he knows it all. Smart man. Lady vols should be thanking him or pay him monthly.

Your English has improved remarkably! Proud of you man!

Let's see...
@EarlVolFan = true fan on this site since 2009,,,credible
@Majors = questionable fan on this site less than two years...negavol

I know who I'm going with
Just got back from Miami, not sure negavol is appropriate but it’s trendy when in doubt. Had a great time talking the Florida game with some of the softball fans that were in Gainesville. They were more blunt than I am about RJ sitting.

Earl you seem like a nice person. However what I said is correct. Now that might not be what you want to hear, but I am right on this. I am not guessing or starting a CSI investigation( as someone stated they were going to, and its for sure that investigation is ongoing cause they have yet to tell us what I already know) cause what I have said is 100% fact. Attitude issue. And unless she changes it she will be gone.

I do wish this thread could be locked. It is now completely about the egos of certain posters who insist on beating a dead horse to satisfy some perverse need to prove they are "right."

The relevant story is that Rickea Jackson has been named SEC player of the week and the LVs are 2-0 in SEC play.

I do wish this thread could be locked. It is now completely about the egos of certain posters who insist on beating a dead horse to satisfy some perverse need to prove they are "right."

The relevant story is that Rickea Jackson has been named SEC player of the week and the LVs are 2-0 in SEC play.
There is no prove they are “right”. It’s a discussion by posters to why Jackson was benched and what led up to that benching. And her continuation of not starting. Many saw things as early as the IU game that stood out, then Bahamas walkoff, the indefinite suspension, playing late in games, etc. So we can celebrate the fact she’s being honored and rightfully so and acknowledge what led up to her sitting. The hopes for the team is that this is water under the bridge but chalk it up as no big deal. This is a discussion board, maybe why is still up being discussed.

quote:
"what I have said is 100% fact ..."

when someone claims their words and accusations to be fact,,,that is not an opinion or view, it is an accusation.
And what I said was fact, so again where is the abuse? She walked off the court, got reigned in against IU with Coach Harper, suspended indefinitely etc. So that would not be an accusation if we can all point to it happening.

And what I said was fact, so again where is the abuse? She walked off the court, got reigned in against IU with Coach Harper, suspended indefinitely etc. So that would not be an accusation if we can all point to it happening.
who said I was quoting you?
feeling guilty?

quote:
"what I have said is 100% fact ..."

when someone claims their words and accusations to be fact,,,that is not an opinion or view, it is an accusation.

@Coach Jumper listen up. What I said was 100% fact. You dont know jack. The coaches know who you are and make fun of you. You write email after email trying to get them to listen to you and your garbage. Do not come at me with your drivel and all knowing crap when you are in the dark.

You state in your above post " the girl has been forgiven by her coach, me, and 99% of the board" This statement alone shows your mentality to anyone who can read into how people think( ( I do this for a living).

I have thought about just stopping posting on the board because you think you run it and are all knowing. But you cant take anyone having any other opinion or have info that you dont have( and let me say one more time, you dont have other than your guesses) will not run me off. I may get silenced but anyone that is really close to the program knows what I am saying is true and that leaves you out!

If you mattered, that would hurt, but since you don't,, let me say again
yawn
and in case you haven't figured it out,,,I'm not here for the coaches approval

If you mattered, that would hurt, but since you don't,, let me say again
yawn
and in case you haven't figured it out,,,I'm not here for the coaches approval

What I said above lets you know I am not guessing.........and you know it now. I dont have a beef with anyone on this board including you, but dont come at me when you dont know what you are talking about.

VN Store

Back