Rick Pitino visits Vol hoops practice

ClockworkOrange

Electric Sheep
Excited about this team

EF058kaWoAAwJx8

Is that Jalen Johnson on the far right? Hardly recognized him... he's added some weight and that's maybe the biggest smile I've seen on him. He usually has the game face going.

Reactions: BreatheUT and TC 83
Not that it means much, but we're already projecting the 2020 starting lineup...

Gray: Fleischman, Jancek. O(R)N, Bailey, James, Pember

Orange: Turner, Kent, Fulk, Pons, Bowden

Neither: Uros, Gaines, Johnson

Not that it means much, but we're already projecting the 2020 starting lineup...

Gray: Fleischman, Jancek. O(R)N, Bailey, James, Pember

Orange: Turner, Kent, Fulk, Pons, Bowden

Neither: Uros, Gaines, Johnson
Fleischman for 6th man of the year IMO

Is that Jalen Johnson on the far right? Hardly recognized him... he's added some weight and that's maybe the biggest smile I've seen on him. He usually has the game face going.
First thing I noticed, too. If you want an idea of how far he's come physically, look over at Davonte Gaines two guys to JJ's right. That us what he looked like 4 years ago. Compare their current calf muscles. The basketball nutrition and strength and conditioning program is no joke, apparently. Garrett Medenwald has these guys doing the right things.

Am told from a trusted source that Rick was at the top of the list wanted as UT BB Coach at the time Johnny Majors was UT Football Coach. But the catch was UT would have had to pay him more than Johnny, so they passed on making the offer.

Reactions: sport3500
Am told from a trusted source that Rick was at the top of the list wanted as UT BB Coach at the time Johnny Majors was UT Football Coach. But the catch was UT would have had to pay him more than Johnny, so they passed on making the offer.
Typical UT going cheap.

Reactions: wmcovol
I hope Pitino’s conversation was longer than 15 seconds

Reactions: wmcovol

VN Store

Back